OBSG Cylon Pistol

How about this one. I've always loved the pistol for some reason, I was hoping they would put a revamped version in the new series!

norm-43f366491bdd4-Battlestar+Galactica+(TV)+(1978).jpeg

Almost a year since the last post, but I have been overseas on a deployment for the last six months, so forgive me for dragging out an old thread.

Any new readers who can help point me and a few others towards a prop maker who may make these pistols?

Cheers,

I picked up a wooden CY-pistol from someone on the board a few years ago. It doesn't have the acrylic emitter or the checks ont he handgrip, but otherwise it's identical. It's quite large, a bit uncomfortable in a human hand. Does anyone know who made this? Also, I'd like to see something to show the scale of the show-used pieces.

Jay

Racprops, I would be interested in either version, although lights and sound would be my preference. As others have queried though I would like to know the price estimate before fully commiting.

I'd be a lot more interested in the cylon rifle...as I remember, the pistol was only in one episode of galactica 1980

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back