Obi Wan ANH Crystal Chamber Lightsaber build.

So after many trial and errors, finally was able to come up with the correct size. Now just looking for shops to start.
here is a quick clip on what were looking at. would anyone interested? if so I could possible start a project thread.
hope you like it! again this is just how it open and closes. It will have more detail in the chamber area, and there will be no need to modify any of Romans Sabers. It will just be an add on kit.

how do you upload the vid? without it being a link?

Last edited:
Front of the chamber

utf-8BSU1BRzA0NTguanBn_zps7259b587.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

utf-8BSU1BRzA0NjMuanBn_zps6d13f99f.jpg

No prob :). Basically at the end of the chamber their will be a section that the rod can attach to that will hold the rest of the pieces together

Last edited:
No prob :). Basically at the end of the chamber their will be a section that the rod can attach to that will hold the rest of the pieces together

But when the Crystal Chamber is "closed", wouldn't the rod be to long to fit in? I'm no expert, just asking :)

Pending on if you plan to make a kit with a crystal, i'm interested! :)

Trying to visualize the chamber and the single threaded rod occupying the same space. Sorry that I'm not getting it, maybe in future updates with pics.
Still excited by this project.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back