NYC HALLOWEEN pics!!!!

carpe noctem

ONLY two PICS for now, but heres my suit,made from a wet suit ,since i dont fit in a Mr. incredible or any suit they sell here,i had to make my own... maybe not good enough for a convention. needs lots of improvements like , the belt kept falling. lets see what i can come up to attach it better. any and all suggestions are welcome and apreciated...

hallow_176aa.jpg

xzxz.jpg

i got a comment...ok maybe a few

It takes a massive effort to head into the city for halloween. the suits look great in the setting of NYC.
i used to march the parade but it took to much of a toll on me and the suit.

it must have been murder in the city because of the humidity.

AM

Good move having the "handler" to fix up the suit... an oft looked over requirement of costume wearing. I bet it was a mad house in the city! Dallas was crazy, but our bars and such are spread out in "sectors" so the streets are not as crowded with folk... Great suit and I hope you had a great time!

i got a comment...ok maybe a few

It takes a massive effort to head into the city for halloween. the suits look great in the setting of NYC.
i used to march the parade but it took to much of a toll on me and the suit.

it must have been murder in the city because of the humidity.

AM
actually u got it all right!!! my firs time going there, from my friends house in upper manhattan we took the train. 8 stops gone, lots more to go,and i just wanted to say **** it and go back home thats how miserable i was in that suit. but i saw the Rogue pred(wich he was with me) and saw how he was handing it so well,so i stayed and when we got there the reaction , amazed faces and great comments on our costumes gave me super strenght to bear with it and we had such a great time im glad i stayed. can't wait to next year hopefully my costume gets better and wont be falling apart. we did not marched, too much plus rain = disaster. we found a store front that served us as a shelter and also our pic studio since we took hundreds of pics with the people around there. as they walked by us the stop and asked us if they could take pics with us and that feeling can't be topped by anything else!!! my costume was not acurate at all, the rogue pred's was awesome..but still we rocked...

Good move having the "handler" to fix up the suit... an oft looked over requirement of costume wearing. I bet it was a mad house in the city! Dallas was crazy, but our bars and such are spread out in "sectors" so the streets are not as crowded with folk... Great suit and I hope you had a great time!
thanks , the person who fixed me whenever something fell off was Ms. J . and she was there in costume too, she was just too kind to help( felt like the sister i never had because she was so nice and friendly not to mention skill full!!!). THANKS Ms J I OWE YOU BIG TIME!!! heres a pic of her in her bad ass costume!!!

zzz.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back