Limited Run NuBSG Cylon Helmet/Head 1:1 UPDATE IN POST 17&18

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Interest only at this point. As some may be aware there was another thread about this, however this is my model that I had intended to run. The model is currently at Shapeways for printing in 1 piece. The current target price is $250 per helmet, but if you were on the other list I'll honor that quoted price. No more confusion, this is my run. Here is the model. So say we all!!!

View attachment 481428
View attachment 481429
View attachment 481430

I'll of course post pics throughout the entire process.

If interested, post up

Reel

Update..... For finishing please see post 18. Everything is there. Finishing work is $300.00

Here's a finished cast.
View attachment 509321
View attachment 509322

Last edited:
Re: NuBSG Cylon Helmet/Head 1:1

Quick update. This run is now being taken over by Sunkistshark. I've got too many things on the table and I don't want this project to fall behind. I will continue to collaborate and bring the neck and collar to this project next. I want to see this thing come to fruition. Alex, feel free to take over from here.

Reel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As Reel said, ball is in my court on this now and you guys wont be disappointed.

If you have not paid a deposit yet please do so.
I will be doing an electronics kit as well but I want to make sure I get all casts done first!

The interest list....
.5 Reel shipped
1.Stieller
2.Enterprise0216 PAID July 21/15. SHIPPED (to GF) July 22/15
3.Nugget PAID July 25/15 SHIPPED (to GF) August 4/2015
4. Staticweb23 PAID July 29/15 SHIPPED July 29/2015
5. Greatwhite70 Deposit paid July 11/15 PAID Nov 03/15. SHIPPED Nov 04/15
6. Atlante313 Deposit paid July 17/15
7. Sean PAID July 20/15. SHIPPED July 21/15
8. Fusenova PAID July 24/15. SHIPPED (to GF)July 27/15

So say we all

Last edited:

As Reel said, ball is in my court on this now and you guys wont be disappointed.
Next update from me will be when the print arrives at my door, I'll post pictures as soon as I get it. Then the clean up/prep will begin, once I'm satisfied that it's ready to mold I will collect deposits.
I will be doing an electronics kit as well but I want to make sure I get all casts done first! Once I have casts for everyone who has paid a deposit I will post about the LEDs.
I have spoken with GeneralFrosty about doing the finishing work on these so if you decide you want to go that route I would ship directly to you to save on shipping costs.
The interest list....
1.Stieller
2.Enterprise0216
3.Nugget
4.Dmpsk8
5.Spuj
6.The Terminator

So say we all

Hey!!! I don't see my name on that list [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back