Not So Screen Used P2 Bio Helmet

A Hunters Moon

Shall we pool our resources together and by this bad boy?  lol  I wish.  Someone will be adding a nice piece to their collection.  That's for sure.

P2screenused_zps34e66a5c.jpg

We already have shots of a potential hero.  The paints much cleaner on this one.  Is this yet another, thoughts?

Hmm ...
Have saved some pix of this bio-model on my hd.
I'm pretty sure that bio was not used in the movie.
Lucas Francis who owns a P2 maquette put this bio on it in one of the pix.

!ByOM4,!EWk~$(KGrHqN,!jcEw47N!+YtBMQ0m8nUcw~~_12.jpg

!ByONEFQCWk~$(KGrHqZ,!iwEw5K+Pc2mBMQ0nQJ1)w~~_12.jpg

$(KGrHqF,!h8E9b4Dp72zBPk,zyrWLw~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqF,!iUE8cj4nvorBPJUJoSPow~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqF,!qME88f7YGECBPk,zZOj6w~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqFHJBkE8f)45CEcBPPUcbzgV!~~60_3.jpg

$(KGrHqJ,!j!E6+)O-GMrBPk,zqc!Eg~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqN,!k0E8KCVs,yLBPJUJhKO!g~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqZ,!lYE2EfrNQw)BNtvUZzOzQ~~_3.jpg

$(KGrHqZHJBwE8fT!hE8-BPPUc,GS(Q~~60_3.jpg

IMAG001ß.jpg

newpredator2helmet.jpg

pred2helmet.jpg

Predator2MaskedLCKPH_1.jpg

unbenan9nt9i.jpg

w5rx5srn.jpg

We've assumed for some time the hero was metal plated or painted with that look in mind.  While the stunt was foam.  This is neither.  I know profiles screen matches the majority of their items so it makes me wonder what they're referencing for this.

Do these items come with a certificate of authenticity or any other documentation. It would be nice to own a little piece of the movie.

I'm sure they will.  Profiles In History is a well know auction house but no one knows these movies better than some of our members.  If the helmets in question then there's likely good reason. 

I do kind of think the throwing disc is original though.  It seems to be a smaller stunt disc which makes sense.  We know that stuntman Dave Smith was hired for the alley scene in the film.  Considerably smaller than Kevin they actually resculpted the suit and weapons to fit him. 

gallery_31_3_2365.jpg

Thing is I know coolprops have something predator 2 related that they are being all hush hush about. Maybe its a hero bio?? Just wondering if one has surfaced?

Its not. At least that I have seen. There is the main hero that you see for most of the film, the stunt that is used in the subway scene and there is a mix (maybe a stunt) used for the one sliding across the floor in the slaughter house. Anyway you are right, it is one ugly looking one lol

I'm really curious where they reference these things.  They actually had another "hero" helmet auction some time back and even that's considerably different than the one above:

gallery_4038_3_39458.jpg

Neither looking anything like the actual hero:

gallery_4038_3_64559.jpg

I think everyone has a stunt but not a hero. We have yet seen a legit hero running around the lair. BTW this one is mine

1148893_618659864820837_1694618621_n.jpg

1536731_704143972939092_397319352_n.jpg

The  first picture you posted is not even close to the HERO P-2 Helmet not now not ever . Profiles has a LONG history of selling items that were not authentic 
or what was supposed to be in the film . I could list DOZENS of items they have been called out on thats not new news COA or not  .  That maybe some prototype or something but still its not close to the Screen used helmet  . The HERO P-2 helmet was stolen from Winston Studios or from the set can't remember which but it caused a **** storm I Think they ended up using the stunt for some scenes after the HERO grew legs  . They had the combo stick 
walk off along with other predator things  . Winston got the FBI involved so I don't think we will ever see the true HERO P-2 helmet come up . The combi stick and some other props were in Jim lattas  collection that he ended up selling  off after the ill fated Icons Replicas dumped and people pulled the curtain back and came after Jim personally.  The lot went to a private collector who at the time was contacted by the FBI who grilled him about how he acquired them  . I believe he sold the stuff off  using Profiles a while back . So if the real HERO comes up that collector  I am sure will be looking at Winston studios coming after them with a lawsuit of some sort unless they could prove it was acquired legally which may be hard to do . 

HCG owns a P-2 Stunt Bio .   I have not seen the helmet they sold to the public so I am not sure if they are casted off that original piece
But the Helmet they do have has quite a bit of damage. 

There was a few hero's made and stunts. And like most props they were destroyed and only a few were kept. I think the hero they had was stolen like you said but the stunt was sold to a privet collector along time ago. That one was what hcg have. I know this because Paul thorton sells a direct copy of that one which he got from the owner. Cleaned up of course. I'm still waiting on what coolprops are coming up with.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back