Sound

Christopher1

How is anyone controlling the sound per action it’s dedicated for.? I have the sounds downloaded on my cell, how what is my next step.?

I tend to use the fx soundboard from adafruit and trigger things from momentary push button switches. The more common approach has been to wire in tactile switches in to the glove finger tips or use an accelerometer or mercury switch to trigger sounds based on specific movements.

I am currently redoing the left portion of my backpack to more closely resemble the avp:r pack. Unfortunately lowering weight and screen accuracy seems to be mutually exclusive when you have to sculpt and form with bondo and resin.

You can also use a DFPlayer mini module.. cost is roughly $3-$5 USD

Coupled with an Arduino (or other microcontroller) you do much more advanced things as well. (ie: led, servo control...etc..etc)

I use an fx sound board for audio triggering and sound playback. I then have the sound output amped to 100 watts on a single pro grade speaker. The only issue I see with that setup is that the sdcard could fall out. Otherwise looks like a good unit on the dfplayer mini module.

The SD card is locked in.

Just a cheaper alternative is all.

Has on board DAC/AMP.. but also pins to use external is you need bigger one.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back