NOOB

jeperezjr

Hey guys I have been checking out the website and it is awsome!!!! It has given me the itch to build my own suit. I have already started on my helmet. Ive made it out of cardboard and masking tape. What do you guys think? Any advice would be great.

Photo_00003.jpg

Photo_00004.jpg

Photo_00002.jpg

Photo_00001.jpg

its off to a great start, im liking the build.

so on behalf of all us here my i wish u a GRAND WELCOME to our community and we're glad to have you join us...

This looks really good, I love the look of it and how its very rugged. The cheeks on it and the brow just makes it look evil and a "i'm going to rip out your skull" look.

hey brother what ever it takes.I remember going through dumpsters at different shops around town to make my costumes.Duck tape is a beautiful thing,its like the force it has a dark side and a light side and it bonds the universe together.Hey at the end of the day if it works and you dig it mission accomplished.

i really like the way it looks from the front. on the side it looks like it would almost fit a mask. what are the rough dimensions of it?

i really like the way it looks from the front. on the side it looks like it would almost fit a mask. what are the rough dimensions of it?
Thanks guys for the welcome and all the input. From the front of the mask to the back its about 18 inches and its right around 9 1/2 inches wide.

hey guys its been slow but i finally got the first layer of body filler on and sanded down. :p the first pic is a top angle and the second is a side view. let me know what you guys think. any info is appreciated! :popcorn:

138.jpg

139.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats one mean looking mothaf**ker! Can't wait to see it all painted up, are you putting in lasers or LED's? Either way it's the shist!

it looks really good from the top and the side. the only concern i have is the eye hole looks a little big maybe. You might not be able to put a lens in it, but you can still use screen and I am sure it will still look good. :p

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back