Noisy Boy Up Pic page 2

BGL

Here we go im trying to scale Noisy Boy to my size for a Cosplay/Prop replica standing piece in my living. Ive start sculpting the feet out of insulation foam. The plan is to do the hole boot part out of foam and foam card and coting the beast with fiber glass. Picture will follow as the project will advance. If Anybody got some good picture of the Bad Boy i will be able to use some help as there is not so many pic on the net.
Thank for the Help

Last edited:
Re: Real Steel Noisy Boy

Heres some pic there VERY big sorry
noisy_boy_frontbackside_vic.jpg

c-noisy-boy-bust-at-fan-expo-2011.png

Chris

Thank you ! I you ever find a picture of the side of him and or detail of his boot and stumper i could use that.
Is there a crack of led light that can help / tell me how much and how hard it can be to do the led light of the fist as he have like 600 led on each fist ? Thanks

Sweet man, this should be a very fun build!!!
I going to build zeus,I hope a few other pop up around the board!!!!!

Yeah I Really loved Real steel as i alway been a fan of Robot read to much of Asimov. Can wait to have some pic to show you guys !

NOISY BOY!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My son and I are going to be building Atom this winter after we get moved and the holidays are over. :D

One good idea for using for reference...

Do what we did. Go buy the big action figure. It might not be huge or exactly right on everything, but it's close and nice to have to look at for the base build when you are getting started. We bought Atom and set him up and I started drawing some sketches of it for basic build ideas the very next night after we saw the movie. We both liked it that much. :)

I REALLY WISH but live in New Brunswick Canada and they dont sell it here they are not out yet yeah it s... But thank I know what you mean we was watching the movie and as sonn as we look at NOISY BOY me and my lovelly wife was hey WE TOTALLY NEED TO DO THIS BOT and here we go !

Well, that just stinks. The toys are cool too. Matt (my son) loved Atom, so I can't wait to see what you guys come up with on Noisy Boy and what Chimmera gets done for Zeus. :) It'd be neat to see all three finished around the same time.

I was one of the animators on the Noisey Boy / Midas fight... I can't give you any images...but I did get a lot of time with the charcter if there are any design questions.

I was one of the animators on the Noisey Boy / Midas fight... I can't give you any images...but I did get a lot of time with the charcter if there are any design questions.

Dude that was THE FIGHT !!! good work on that. Cheers ! (i'm soo jealous you work close to the man the legend mister Noisy Boy !!! lol )

Ps If anybody wonder why my english is no that great i apologize for this but it is my second language.

Thank to all of you your a good inspiration and it is nice to talk to you.

I have some pics of the Noisy Boy they brought to Fan Expo this past year. PM me and I can email them to you.

Noisy boy first pic

Because we all start somewhere haha ! Ok it is not much but well it is hard to eye ball all the detail. Don't worry this is just the tip of the iceberg Thanks for Watching and keep it up !

Re: Noisy boy first pic

Because we all start somewhere haha ! Ok it is not much but well it is hard to eye ball all the detail. Don't worry this is just the tip of the iceberg Thanks for Watching and keep it up !

Looking good! I loved seeing the shoe in there to get an idea of the size and how you're going to wear it.

Also, I SEE A CAT! :lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back