Noisy Boy Up Pic page 2

Re: Noisy boy first pic

Looking good! I loved seeing the shoe in there to get an idea of the size and how you're going to wear it.

Also, I SEE A CAT! :lol

The shoe are size 12 im 6,2 feet tall so yeah they are gonna be Huge i just found a good picture the back of noisy boy and figure that ive got a lot of mistake to fix but nothing to major :).

For the cat ive got 3 a home and the one on the picture is by far the dumbest one 20 pound of stupidity but really good cat :behave

Re: Noisy boy first pic

The shoe are size 12 im 6,2 feet tall so yeah they are gonna be Huge i just found a good picture the back of noisy boy and figure that ive got a lot of mistake to fix but nothing to major :).

I just got a chill.

With your size to fill this out - it'll be perfect.

I only went to see the movie because of my boys but the robots were so beautifully designed, especially this one. I showed them this thread and they are anxious to see it done now too!

For the cat ive got 3 a home and the one on the picture is by far the dumbest one 20 pound of stupidity but really good cat :behave
:lol:lol Dumb cats are good cats - it's the SMART ones you have to watch out for.

Re: Real Steel Noisy Boy

I dont know how much time it will take me to do the whole suit but i will do justice to this robot !!! Thanks for the support !

Re: Real Steel Noisy Boy

Hey guys what's up ! here some WIP picture of Noisy Boy boot is is a real nightmare and it take me too long but anaway i thing it start to look like it is suppose to. Let me know what you think ! More pic to come as my progress goes.
Nois070.jpg
Nois069.jpg

Nois071.jpg

Nois071.jpg

Looks good!

This is going to be huge! Do you have a room where you can actually have the entire thing standing up in your house?

Looks good!

This is going to be huge! Do you have a room where you can actually have the entire thing standing up in your house?

Yeuff will figure that later LOL yeah i have enough space in my house but how i will fit this in my smart car HAHA that is the question i will need to rent a Truck to attend any convention. But it is a price to pay for a killer costume. :love

Hey, maybe it might be good to plan out how to assemble the pieces together. You might be able to come up with a solution for storage and travel while you're building it to make it easier later.

When I was making a Sauron helmet that I knew I needed to take with me in a suitcase to London, I designed it from the start to have all the pieces come off and reattach with velcro. It needed it's own suitcase, but it worked!

From this:
pieces2.jpg

To this:
silver3.jpg

Now, there's no way you can put that thing in a suitcase, haha! But maybe with a little planning you could make sure it stacks neatly and goes together easily. Thankfully with the foam, it'll be light.

Hi BGL, I have made a few giant bots as well, yours is looking Great. If i have learned anything from making them, it is that FEET are critical, few realise how importent they are till they try and walk around a con in them. If you feet stick out in front a bit, you will have to lift your foot quite a bit or else drag them. After all the work you are bound to put into it before your done, You do not want to wear out after just 30 min :)
I'm keeping an eye on this thread, because I loved the bots from that movie. I wish you luck !! Do you have a time frame ? Or any cons you want to attend ? I'm pestering you because I'm building two Robot fighters myself :) I hope we can meet up at a con somewere. My current goal is to bring one or both to Pax East in Boston as a test run.
Good luck again :)

Hi BGL, I have made a few giant bots as well, yours is looking Great. If i have learned anything from making them, it is that FEET are critical, few realise how importent they are till they try and walk around a con in them. If you feet stick out in front a bit, you will have to lift your foot quite a bit or else drag them. After all the work you are bound to put into it before your done, You do not want to wear out after just 30 min :)
I'm keeping an eye on this thread, because I loved the bots from that movie. I wish you luck !! Do you have a time frame ? Or any cons you want to attend ? I'm pestering you because I'm building two Robot fighters myself :) I hope we can meet up at a con somewere. My current goal is to bring one or both to Pax East in Boston as a test run.
Good luck again :)

Thank you For the feet im little screw as noisy boy was not design with human proportion like the hip are really a pain and the feet OMG lol but I know for fack that the boot is crutial to this cosplay and i didnt really find a nice way to cheat the thing to make it easyer to walk around but if you notice ive make a little angle in the front of the feet to be able to swing my feet a bit ! noisy boy dont have this but hey look great anyway :) Any idea welcome

I will attend Otakuthon and or Anime North that is the plan depending on how it goes

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back