Ninja turtle bust wip

Awesome! The sheen on the paint and the ragged bandana finishes it all off nicely. The ragged cut makes it look like the cloth could have been some scraps that they found in the sewer.

Wow dude, that is awesome! I think I'm definitely going to contact you in the near future. I'm glad you went with the classic white eyes instead of regular eyes.

Thanks for the comments guys,

and yes i like the white eyes also, it is how they looked in the comics which led them to the newer tv series with the just the white eyes as well.

Brian

Absolutely great. I am liking the everything about this. The paint, bandana, white eyes. I especially like the little touch with the vein popping out. I have been following since first post and it turned out great.

Just needed to say that that is one of the most amazing things ive seen on here in a while!

My only critique would be that the bandana still looks alittle too new. That may be the camera not showing the dirt though.

Please do the rest!! What are the dimensions mate?

weequay

AMAZING work Brian, I may have to order one of these next month. Do you plan to make any of the movie turtles from the first movie in a 1 of 1 replica size because I would love to see your version of the movie 1 Turtles in a bust form like this and I would buy one for sure :)

Thanks for the comments, this piece is 18" tall, 17" wide, and 10" deep. The bandana does have some dark areas for dirt doesn't show up as much in photo though.

I still plan on doing another turtle bust in the future, not sure how the style is going to go yet though.

Brian

Here are some pics of the other characters.

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back