Nike Mag V2 Mod Discussion (Page 58 Shopping List)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you scroll down and look at the left you can see "Contact Now" button.

I just noticed that the seller has Free ePacket Shipping! Now I can get my Nike MAGs in 10-15 days!

Cool. Thanks for that.

Update on the lettering. I have now got the new master for the letters.
@Jedifyfe, how do these look?

My original art work.
attachment.php

The actual graphic for CNC machining.
attachment.php

The actual machined part that will be used to make a new silicone mold.
attachment.php

Attachments

• MAG Lettering 7.jpg
    MAG Lettering 7.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 384
  • MAG Lettering 6.jpg
    MAG Lettering 6.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 388
  • 20160105_114016.jpg
    20160105_114016.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 371
How the heck is everyone fitting a 9v setup in their shoes? The box is tiny and there are so many things! o_O

I managed to squeeze the battery and inverter in there, but how do you accommodate for all the 2 way connectors and wires? :confused

20160105_190606.jpg

That is why I moved my batteries to the buckles. The batteries do add weight there, but the velcro on the collar will support the extra weight. I don't like that you can feel the batteries under your heel either. If only those A23 batteries were better than 55mha because they are nice and small and 12V.

That is why I moved my batteries to the buckles. The batteries do add weight there, but the velcro on the collar will support the extra weight. I don't like that you can feel the batteries under your heel either. If only those A23 batteries were better than 55mha because they are nice and small and 12V.

Cavx - Any chance you can post a picture of your buckle setup?

May need to scoop up some Cloneprops buckles if that's the case.
I'm a size US 12, would the Large buckle be suitable or is Medium the way to go?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back