Nike Mag V2 Mod Discussion (Page 58 Shopping List)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the idea of using the MP soles and heel cups if you have them with these new patters to cut on cost. A while ago I started a project with the MPs and used some rubber putty that dries hard and flexible to correct the shape of the midsole area where the EL goes. I quit the project though due to lack of funding. I didnt have a job at the time. I ended up getting rid of them entirley sadly.

I think you would discover that the heel cup on the MP MAG is too small. The sole is the same as the V1 (because the Chinese just copied that) and so the only thing really going for them is the colour.

I think you would discover that the heel cup on the MP MAG is too small. The sole is the same as the V1 (because the Chinese just copied that) and so the only thing really going for them is the colour.

That's where the mouldable rubber putty would come in.

I am tempted to mod the V1 soles, mold and then cast them in light grey. That way I can have my cake and eat it too. I will do my clear soles first.

Can anyone make a on feet video without the the trap trapped. The fixed version

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk

not sure what you mean by "the trap trapped"!

if you mean on feet

i have a video on feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like this uploadfromtaptalk1398969585269.jpg

The thing is am just a kid who like the shoe soo much but can afford the real one and the replica one. If someone could give me a shoe then later I can start pain for it like a month I would be really happy. If anyone Interested reply. Also give me tips of fixing nike mag

It would be really nice if I got a pair for free

Why would someone give you these shoes for free?

Are you serious? How about you you make some money and buy them for yourself? That's what everyone else has done.

If I buy a pair then send it to you can u do the fixing for me cause am bad with electronic stuff

I agree. I still can't over the entitlement that kids have now adays. "I want these for free." "Why doesn't someone just send these to me." Wah Wah Wah.

Show me the paternity test that proves I'm your dad and then you'll still need to earn these.

Last edited:
I agree. I still can't over the entitlement that kids have now adays. "I want these for free." "Why doesn't someone just send these to me." Wah Wah Wah.

Show me the paternity test that proves I'm your dad and then you'll still need to earn these.

Well you can't expect much from kids today when their parents are getting them iphones at like age 8. Im 19 and sometimes I dont even understand people in my age group. If I ever have a kid he/she isnt getting a phone until they're 14 lol. I was born too late lol.

Well you can't expect much from kids today when their parents are getting them iphones at like age 8. Im 19 and sometimes I dont even understand people in my age group. I was born too late lol.

Actually I can expect it and that's no excuse. My 5 and 6 year old each have a iPhone4 with only wifi capabilities but my kids do chores to earn money for toys. If they do well in school or sports then sometimes they get rewarded. If I ever catch my kids asking for handouts that aren't deserved, then they will have problems with dad.

I grew up without a cell phone and managed. I didnt get my first smart phone until the end of last year after I graduated bootcamp. I didnt have much money growing up. But anyway back to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back