Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Damn are you Team RPF or Team David? Lol

And how do you know that site doesn't include free DHL shipping?

I am team realistic lol at checkout on that site it charges you $30 for what appears to be regular EMS which takes 2-3 week to arrive to me...compared to DHL express which takes 2 days to me.

The thing is...even if he lowers the price people will still find stuff to complain about. However, I admit I would much rather see the price around $400-500. I feel that's kinda what they are worth to me at least.

13924911_10206570543931635_5899295847581041257_n.jpg

The thing is, yea $600 is a lot of a replica shoe, but I am very happy with the actual base of the shoe. The fabric, build, the proportions...yea there are issues with the electronics and soles, but with a few mods these pairs are going to be absolutely perfect for me. I know for $600 is a lot and people wont want to mod theirs...but you definitely can. I should be done with the mods (other then the inverter) this weekend, and I'll post comparison pictures...I have already started gluing the new soles on and I can tell you already they are looking amazing!

Can we get a sneak peek? I'm anxious to see how they look with the new soles!

Hi, fam. Thank you for feedback.
MAG material is exactly same as retail, i think the quality is all same as retail, and the material is very expensive, that is why it is expensive, about the 3 color LED lights, after you use the battery for a while, it will be not so lighting, but next batch we will control the voltage so it will be not a problem.

Then I'd be glad to wait for the new batch please. I placed an order yesterday.

Can we get a sneak peek? I'm anxious to see how they look with the new soles!

Its clamped down and curing in my pressure chamber, cant really take pics or move it until its done. If you look back at some of my posts I posted pics of some of the soles though. Here is another mold pic in the meantime. (Right before the mold release step)

Attachments

• mold3.PNG
    mold3.PNG
    997 KB · Views: 76
MattgomeryBurns said:
For me the price was worth the peace of mind that the shoes would actually arrive. And even more of a bonus, you get a say in which pair they send you.
I've bought a replica only once in my life and I remember I could choose between different qualities. There was A, AA, AAA, etc. The higher the quality the more benefits you get like QC, fast shipping. I went for the normal one so no QC, nothing. The quality wasn't that bad although the shoes started falling apart after a couple of months wearing them and the sole went completely yellow...but I paid something like $40, compared to the original price it was a bargain.
The point here is that it is unacceptable that some people are getting a pair with clear soles, someone else with one sole yellow and another clear, faulty ELs without even wearing them...I mean give me a break, at least they should pay the expenses to replace the shoes within the 30 days of "warranty".

Frodo said:
Everyone who bought them knows the score . You clearly arnt keen on them.
I know the score but if I give you more money then you give me something better in return. The only difference between V2 and V3 is that they finally managed to get the RD, that's it.

WizardBTTF said:
The thing is...even if he lowers the price people will still find stuff to complain about.
I am not complaining about the shoes, I am complaining about quality vs price. We'll see how much the Nike HyperAdapt (with power laces) will cost and then you'll tell me if I was right or not.

MAG material is exactly same as retail
Nope, it is not. There are videos out there which prove it.

about the 3 color LED lights, after you use the battery for a while, it will be not so lighting
Thanks for letting us know this early...

but next batch we will control the voltage so it will be not a problem
So what about all the people who already spent the money? I am sure you are going to offer a good discount for their second pairs, right David?

Last edited by a moderator:
So what about all the people who already spent the money? I am sure you are going to offer a good discount for their second pairs, right David?

That is like expecting your car dealer to massively reduce the price on a new car just because you happened to buy the last model. I doubt he will do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Its clamped down and curing in my pressure chamber, cant really take pics or move it until its done. If you look back at some of my posts I posted pics of some of the soles though. Here is another mold pic in the meantime. (Right before the mold release step)

The mold looks great. So the inner wing are part of the main base? Only the big wing is a separate part?

Your molds look nice and compact, unlike mine which are huge.

cavx Thanks. Yes there are 3 parts total, the one in that photo is the largest single piece. Yea, they are pretty compact, heavier then you'd probably expect though with the other half that mold is over 5lbs. Although, if they were solid silicone they'd be pretty heavy too. The good thing about the 385 resin molds...they don't deteriorate like silicone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not complaining about the shoes, I am complaining about quality vs price. We'll see how much the Nike HyperAdapt (with power laces) will cost and then you'll tell me if I was right or not.

Surly this isn't a case of you're right were wrong it's just a matter of taste and opinion . You feel the price doesn't match quality and there are people on here who know everything that could happen with them and are STILL ordering them now ?
i don't really see where this is going .
picking apart the flaws in David or the company sneaker head has already been done .

and people are still ordering lol

It's the best pair so far in the QC but worried there looks to be a dark mark on the left puffy collar and the ticks are badly aligned. I'm partially colour blind so I cant really tell if the soles are yellowed

Last edited:
Surely this isn't a case of you're right were wrong it's just a matter of taste and opinion . You feel the price doesn't match quality and there are people on here who know everything that could happen with them and are STILL ordering them now ?
i don't really see where this is going .
picking apart the flaws in David or the company sneaker head has already been done .

and people are still ordering lol

I am sorry mate it is not a matter of taste and opinion. What I am saying is totally right. I speak up and complain about these things because I want the best for the money I am investing, and we are not talking about $100. Coincidentally after my post "David" started to assure everyone that the new batch will get better and he came out with the lighting problem. Maybe you should do the same in order to avoid paying someone else in a month time to replace your yellow soles or faulty ELs because your brand new mags now look like they really are from the 80s. I cannot understand people saying "oh well, one of the light stopped working after 1 week...I'll buy another pair". Even if you are rich or you mom gave you the money, it just doesn't make sense.
If people are still buying them it is only because they value their investment through the hype. You have been waiting for 30 years, I guess you can wait another month or two to get what you are paying for, am I right?
Keep in mind that I am doing this because if I don't then they will never improve them, and you should do the same.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back