Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

@cavx, if someone were brave enough to remove the clear soles on these V3 to paint the main sole areas white, what glue would be best to reattach them? I feel like most adhesives will effect how light shines through.
You guys don't seem to have Tarzan Grip in the US. I like it because it is tack applying and it remains flexible. I do however recommend liquid superglue around the edges.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind the visible wires in the strap as you can see the wires in the movie shoe strap.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I'm new here but I've been in love with BTTF since a kid. I pulled a trigger on these about 2 weeks ago, and they have actually shipped! I live in Europe, the shoes should arrive on Monday. I can't wait!

Has anyone ordered off of david's site ? http://www.sneakerahead.co/nike-air-mag-back-to-futurespecial-for-30-days-p-174444.html has anyone recived there's yet ? abd currently I think david is the only site that sales these I've checked dhgate and such and haven't seen them on there ?
I ordered from his site. Every time I ask when I will get my shoes I get the excuse of a few more days. I left them yet another message this time sounding more aggravated that I haven't even received tracking info.

I ordered from his site. Every time I ask when I will get my shoes I get the excuse of a few more days. I left them yet another message this time sounding more aggravated that I haven't even received tracking info.
What size did you order? Did you ever get the tracking number? What payment method did you use ?

Size 8. No. And card.

To be fair size 8 hasn't gone into production yet from what we know. They are being produced in sized batches we have been told.

I'm not sure if any board member has ordered 11 or 12s... Which are meant to be in production and shipping...
But at the moment only new members have appeared to tell us they have gotten theirs (and then they have gone silent)

So it's still very uncertain

I am willing to split money with you guys to get a pair that they say are already made and ready to ship. I will only do it if we all give our money to @Jedifyfe or @cavx and get the shoes shipped to them since I have dealt with both of them and they are trustworthy members of the site. I know this topic came up before but know one pulled the trigger on it. I figure losing a few bucks on a gamble is better than getting burned for the full amount.

If the shoes do get sent and are legit V3s Id be the first to pay for them and get everyones money back.

Thoughts??

I ordered a pair of 10.5 on June 25th. I sent an email stating that if I don't receive Tracking info soon that I'd cancel the order. As few hours later I received a reply," Hi, we are sorry to reply u so late. our shipping worker are ready to ship out your mag shoes,pls not worry more, for the new order, would need normally 2-4 days to get prepared,and the shipping time is about 7days. once shipped,we would email u the dhl tracking number timely,thanku best wishes andy." I will wait till July 15 to Cancel if I haven't received Tracking info.

I ordered a pair of 10.5 on June 25th. I sent an email stating that if I don't receive Tracking info soon that I'd cancel the order. As few hours later I received a reply," Hi, we are sorry to reply u so late. our shipping worker are ready to ship out your mag shoes,pls not worry more, for the new order, would need normally 2-4 days to get prepared,and the shipping time is about 7days. once shipped,we would email u the dhl tracking number timely,thanku best wishes andy." I will wait till July 15 to Cancel if I haven't received Tracking info.
please let us know if you get the tracking info ! All of us want to get a pair but aren't sure how trust worthy they are.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back