NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Well that's one of my hobbies, modifying cars. I used to be a mechanic. And I find that most people that know about cars, know about DeLoreans and back to the future rather then just walking around lets say a mall...LoL

Nice. I'm into cars too. What kind of cars do you modify? I'm thinking of doing stuff to my Porsche. Not sure what to do besids better suspension, cooler wheels, and a new paint job.

Thinking now...if the shoes WERE perfect... where would the fun be at? We would just order and call it a day, no threads, talk or anything! Hey *randomname* you got the mags? Yea? Me too! No fun to be had!

on a prop related sidenote... while poking around I found some air yeezy 1's in solid red. If you make the strap white, they are an 80% match to the sonic adventure 2 shoes (Ill check back on the game name) But did anyone else as a kid pretend to be sonic and always want his shoes?

Edit: YUP! SA2 is the game.

Thinking now...if the shoes WERE perfect... where would the fun be at? We would just order and call it a day, no threads, talk or anything! Hey *randomname* you got the mags? Yea? Me too! No fun to be had!

We could do photo journals of where we wear our Mags. I plan to take them around the world if they look anything close to the RDs.

on a prop related sidenote... while poking around I found some air yeezy 1's in solid red. If you make the strap white, they are an 80% match to the sonic adventure 2 shoes (Ill check back on the game name) But did anyone else as a kid pretend to be sonic and always want his shoes?

Edit: YUP! SA2 is the game.

I wanted to be Megaman.

* tucks hand inside of hoodie jacket PEW PEW. Can I get an amen brotha!!!

traveling around the world? Whats your planned course/ why do it?

From NYC to London, Paris, Rome, Hong Kong, Manila, Tokyo, Seattle, LA, Rio, then back to NYC.

I just want to see the world in a pair of Mags. Better than taking pics with a silly gnome.

From NYC to London, Paris, Rome, Hong Kong, Manila, Tokyo, Seattle, LA, Rio, then back to NYC.

I just want to see the world in a pair of Mags. Better than taking pics with a silly gnome.

Sounds expensive and fun, take me too lol. At teh most, Id like to wear a pair into the nike store at the mall just for fun to see if they recognize them or either call me out :lol

Anyone else find themselves staring at the pics saying "Soon you will be mine....allllll mine" :lol

Who stares? I Photoshop! I try to see how close I can get with the fewest changes. It will help plan what I'm actually going to do to these bad boys.

Right now, this is the maximum number of mods I would do:

attachment.php

Photoshopping is going to get me into a lot of trouble by convincing me to mod more than I should...I can feel it now. :lol

-Nick

Who stares? I Photoshop! I try to see how close I can get with the fewest changes. It will help plan what I'm actually going to do to these bad boys.

attachment.php

Photoshopping is going to get me into a lot of trouble by convincing me to mod more than I should...I can feel it now. :lol

-Nick

That looks good enough for me :lol

DUDE!!! If you can fund a trip like that right now, why not just drop a few locations and get a real pair of MAGS! :confused

I just think (once again) that the toe is fine and dandy although the front sole is too short causing more of the toe to be exposed. Im my mag thread thats how I corrected mine, I made an insert to fill in this gap. What do you think nick?

attachment.php

-Nick

I notice the toe and the lights....what else did I miss?

DUDE!!! If you can fund a trip like that right now, why not just drop a few locations and get a real pair of MAGS! :confused

Because I plan to actually wear it like a regular shoe. Dropping $5000 or more for shoes isn't worth it to me. I know I can afford a pair, but they'll get banged up pretty good so no point in buying the real deal if a replica will do the job just fine. Plus, all locations have friends I will be visiting.

EDIT: I'm not a collector of shoes or anything. I would rather wear the shoes than display them.

I notice the toe and the lights....what else did I miss?

I recolored the lights, (Though it's probably unnecessary) illuminated the strap logo, removed the thumb hole stitching, and shrunk the white cuffs a bit. (They're too tall)

I think I actually might consider completely replacing the cuff -- if feasible -- to make it more accurate, which would also give me access to the areas of the shoe required to flip the thumb hole stitching inside-out.

-Nick

Nice. I'm into cars too. What kind of cars do you modify? I'm thinking of doing stuff to my Porsche. Not sure what to do besids better suspension, cooler wheels, and a new paint job.

PM so we don't blow up the forum talking about cars. HaHa. I test drove a DeLorean a few years back at their factory/Shop where they're making them from brand-new parts never used from the '80s.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back