Nike Mag 2016 Lottery

That is what I meant. They bought a 2011 and reverse engineered it to make the 2016 Verdon

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Is it me or in that video you can see the wire running to the Nike EL panel. mags with wire.jpg

if someone could convince HC to make the shoe the shape of the V3 but with no branding....... sigh we can only dream.
I could give them my method... But we need someone going to their headquarters...

Or just lower the price of the V3
Much easier :)
that would be nice from davidjones888 or making this non electronic shoe :/

I would not be surprised if we saw a no-brand V3 before too long. Maybe Xcoser or HC can make it happen.
i don't know if xcoser is making them i think he is a reseller

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know if xcoser is making them i think he is a reseller

It doesn't have to be the producer. HC got a no-brand shoe by simply being a big enough customer. They order thousands of pairs at a time. So it's worth it to the factory to make the no-brand heel cup and other changes.

Needless to say, the SCALPERS will have a field day with this :angry
and the REAL fans will be left with nothing as USUAL !!!

Sure, you could make a SCALPER happy and pay 3000 euro or something, pfffff !!!

Or get 100+ lottery tickets and still end up with nothing !!

I'm suddenly getting a Nike Bruins Deja-Vu :behave

Last edited:

Nike never cared of fans sorry but let's face it, BTTF fans are meant to be milked the hard way, Delorean prices have skyrocket prices and were like 15k 15 years ago and we all know how crappy the engines are. When you got conventions you can see MJF or CL the prices are insane.
If Universal could make a 4th movie they'd do it instantly but thank god Bob GALE wants to keep this particular spirit that had the movie.
If you want BTTF things you're at the right place with the right people to guide you and make you do the good choices as we have no money to win for this.

Nike never cared of fans sorry but let's face it, BTTF fans are meant to be milked the hard way, Delorean prices have skyrocket prices and were like 15k 15 years ago and we all know how crappy the engines are. When you got conventions you can see MJF or CL the prices are insane.
If Universal could make a 4th movie they'd do it instantly but thank god Bob GALE wants to keep this particular spirit that had the movie.
If you want BTTF things you're at the right place with the right people to guide you and make you do the good choices as we have no money to win for this.

Indeed, sadly this is the truth.:(

At least there's this great forum,
where BTTF fans come together, realise things and help each other.

That would certainly never be possible otherwise !! :thumbsup

When people put their mind to it, they can accomplish anything!

Last edited:
Looks like they've built a different version of PL MAGs, i bet those are pre production shoes because the soles aren't as blue as those we saw at NY and the LED bubble isn't as bad as 2016 version.

To be honest, I think if a 'scalper' was offering these at 3000 euros quite a few of us would jump at the chance. Unfortunately, I think we'll be looking at 15-20K, possibly more.

To be honest, I think if a 'scalper' was offering these at 3000 euros quite a few of us would jump at the chance. Unfortunately, I think we'll be looking at 15-20K, possibly more.
Even at 2k i wouldn't spend the money on this :x
I just hate the way the shoes look like, the blue soles and the screwdriver sound ... That's not MAGs :x it's just a way to grab millions from fans.

I don't think we should be worrying, something tells me there will be more of these.
Not sure how or when, but I don't think they finally got the technology down just to make a few

I don't think we should be worrying, something tells me there will be more of these.
Not sure how or when, but I don't think they finally got the technology down just to make a few

I hope you're right, but I think they created the technology for these HyperAdapt shoes,
the Mag's are just a side project for them to make extra money.

Even at 2k i wouldn't spend the money on this :x
I just hate the way the shoes look like, the blue soles and the screwdriver sound ... That's not MAGs :x it's just a way to grab millions from fans.

You say that, but if we're splashing out $500 a pop for knockoffs, I'd spend $3000-5000 in a heartbeat for one of only 89 pairs & I don't think I'd be the only one. However, they'll be no-where near that cheap when they hit eBay...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back