Nike Mag 2016 Lottery

Man that guy is obnoxious. I couldn't get through the video. Did he ever explain the $10 part? Or was he just click baiting?

Ha ha, I (must have a higher tolerance to pain) managed to get through it. It was more like morbid fascination, than actual interest in what he had to say. Yes he does explain briefly (close to the end) about the 10 per ticket and the where the money goes. Then it shows him eating a lobster!

What I don't get is how did TB go from coffee lady to where she in now in just 10 years?

- - - Updated - - -

I reckon that within hours of the raffle winners being notified, you'll see them popping up on eBay.

Agreed and even though they say this is a random draw lottery that anyone could win, I call BS. They will select the highest donors to get these shoes, and yes, those people will be wanting to get a return on their investment.

I imagine most of these will end up on eBay and none of the true bttf fans will end up with them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

It's because you could technically win them by making only one $10 donation.

That is how it should work, but I think there will be a (discrete) selection panel involved here.

In the end of the day, this is a prize and the money they make is the same regardless of who buys what.

A tip for those who want to buy a lottery ticket, but live outside the U.S. or Canada :
You can always try to use Bongous to create an american address and then use that address to buy a lottery ticket, at least that's what I hope.
P.S.: Any luck with that 001FAB ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed and even though they say this is a random draw lottery that anyone could win, I call BS. They will select the highest donors to get these shoes, and yes, those people will be wanting to get a return on their investment.

My thoughts exactly !!
No one is going to win a pair for $10 this way.

Wait for the auctions to have a good laugh ... :lol

I didn't mean that someone spent 165k on raffle tickets, I meant 165k was the highest number on the confirmation email that I've seen posted online. I'm curious to know how many people have bought tickets.

!! where can i find that data? :)
I've just been looking at instagram posts with the #nikemag hashtag and seeing the confirmation numbers that are posted. I should mention they're few and far between since people think that posting the number will allow someone else to steal their entry (which is ridiculous).

I've just been looking at instagram posts with the #nikemag hashtag and seeing the confirmation numbers that are posted. I should mention they're few and far between since people think that posting the number will allow someone else to steal their entry (which is ridiculous).

So 165k entries + today and tomorrow at an average of 33k entries per day = 231K Entries

231k entries plus the rich people is about 50k entries.

Let's JUST say its around 300k entries.

0.028 % chance PER $10 spent.

Correct me if i'm wrong.....

Ok so I'm from the UK. I put £30 worth in, but it let me enter my UK address?!
If by some astonishing stroke of luck I should win, would someone from the States take delivery of them for me?
obviusly you can open them and give them a try on (if they fit) just forward them to me when ya done .

I do do feel I stand more chance developing a cure for cancer or solving the puzzle of Cold Fusion than winning tho tbh..

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back