Nike Mag 2016 Lottery

Like the 2011 and our reps, the lights won't last. It would scary if the hyder-adapt tech was not wearable.
Ill just read completly the warranties terms to have a good laugh, i don't why but i'm pretty sure that the electronics in the shoes won't be covered for more than a month or a certain amount of "open close", and they will never sale hyperadapt shoes in France because the law say that every single electronic product sold in France has a 2 years warranty, whatever the brand it is.

Last edited:
Ill just read completly the warranties terms to have a good laugh, i don't why but i'm pretty sure that the electronics in the shoes won't be covered for more than a month or a certain amount of "open close", and they will never sale hyperadapt shoes in France because the law say that every single electronic product sold in France has a 2 years warranty, whatever the brand it is.

i was reading the terms and conditions for the raffle and i believe i did read a section saying there is no warranty on the mags. so yes most likely like all electronics with moving parts over time will stop working.

man if only one winner would take them apart and perhaps someone here can study how the show works and mass produce it for others. But doubt anyone would ever take apart an expensive show like that.

If i win a pair i instantly resale that crap because the real MAGs for me are the 2011, this blue sole is just ridiculous, unaccurate, the bulky look too ...

I'll invest into replicas and rise a replica factory with Brad where every single "beep" detail could not be even argued haha (we all know it's never gonna happen so yeah i can dream about it !)

I collect Jordans, and the recent Jordan 5s have blue clear blue sole instead of true clear.

What I read on Jordan sneaker forums, which I never thought of before. The reason for clear blue, was to avoid the clear sole to turn yellow over the years. So, the clear blue slows down the aging. I guess the Blue then turns to clear, then yellow, so, its a slow burn. But this what I read, not sure if the science is true.

I threw in for $20. The shoes will just be icing if I win them.

Rich, decadent icing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I collect Jordans, and the recent Jordan 5s have blue clear blue sole instead of true clear.

What I read on Jordan sneaker forums, which I never thought of before. The reason for clear blue, was to avoid the clear sole to turn yellow over the years. So, the clear blue slows down the aging. I guess the Blue then turns to clear, then yellow, so, its a slow burn. But this what I read, not sure if the science is true.

It acts as optical filter. Ever noticed how the white tiles in a swimming pool look blue when the pool is full? Water filters out the red and greed of the visible light spectrum. Blue soles also filter out the red and greed (red and green in light make yellow BTW). so even though the rubber will "yellow" over time, you won't notice it like you would if that rubber had started out as clear.

man if only one winner would take them apart and perhaps someone here can study how the show works and mass produce it for others. But doubt anyone would ever take apart an expensive show like that.

Why would someone do that? I'm pretty sure we already know how they work. The motor system is the same as in the Hyperadapt 1.0, so if you are going to destroy anything, it should be a pair of them, not this BTTF 2 history piece.

Thanks for that. Makes perfect sense as to why the shoe looks a little frumpy now. They seem to have lost the sleekness of the slim toe. I get TB's comment on less space, but I don't why the toe box had to change back to a boot look.

That stand was pretty neat, though I think due to the clear part in the middle, it probably should be a wall shelf so the letters don't get reversed.

attachment.php

Attachments

• MAG Stand.jpg
    MAG Stand.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 295
Has anyone seen a good, high resolution image of the mag logo anywhere? I keep seeing the line drawing of the shoe with the NIKE MAG against a pink background, but it's not high res. enough to grab the logo off of.

Has anyone seen a good, high resolution image of the mag logo anywhere? I keep seeing the line drawing of the shoe with the NIKE MAG against a pink background, but it's not high res. enough to grab the logo off of.

Is this any help?

attachment.php

If not, I'll have to fire up my old PC because that is where my graphic that I used to make these.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20160129_125455.jpg
    20160129_125455.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 303
  • 20160106_170856.jpg
    20160106_170856.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 284
  • MAG Lettering 7.jpg
    MAG Lettering 7.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 299
cavx this is the one that I keep seeing and it looks taller than what's on the shoe, but your version is a good start!
FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@cavx this is the one that I keep seeing and it looks taller than what's on the shoe, but your version is a good start!
View attachment 670360

Once I find the original file, it can be scaled. I wanted mine to be as close to the logo on the shoe as I could get. The people that had the real shoe said 25mm tall MAG. Then I had to work off the fact that the image was of a 3D shape and I was drawing a 2D logo.

I find it odd that Michael's personal pair of PL MAGs look exactly like the 2011 release but the official release look more like boots.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back