NIGHTWING ARKHAM CITY build

0d16d4dac827f74a8e237c74e8c4b745.png
0d16d4dac827f74a8e237c74e8c4b749.png
d67b3013b85042640fd389c8bc8cb560.png
d4b753b602f5213a79bae46d0f831463 (1).png

Just some simple images of his character model in Arkham City. If you want any little details just shout and I'll grab some more. Also noticed this about his gloves, Two of his fingers are blue from a stripe down his arm,
8a7279955613887ab18ef905cf156fc5.png

Are you going to be doing the holsters for the batons that he has in the back piece if you know which bit I'm talking about?

If I can figure it out which I think I have an idea on it, I'm going to be placing the escrima sticks in the back the way he has them in the game. I want to make them so they will compress and expand.

If I can figure it out which I think I have an idea on it, I'm going to be placing the escrima sticks in the back the way he has them in the game. I want to make them so they will compress and expand.

That's what I meant. Sorry, I'm not good with words ^.^ That'll be pretty cool though :D

This is a cool costume so far. I think there's a few of us who appreciate these updates. I know I look forward to seeing how this turns out.

One suggestion - the blue part on the chest (and possibly other places) looks like some kind of metallic or pearlescent blue\black. There's interesting shading\reflectivity in the color that leads me to think it's metallic. It reminded me of a paint color from Rickenbacker guitars that I'm particularly fond of called "Midnight Blue". The light reflects similarly.

This is a cool costume so far. I think there's a few of us who appreciate these updates. I know I look forward to seeing how this turns out.

One suggestion - the blue part on the chest (and possibly other places) looks like some kind of metallic or pearlescent blue\black. There's interesting shading\reflectivity in the color that leads me to think it's metallic. It reminded me of a paint color from Rickenbacker guitars that I'm particularly fond of called "Midnight Blue". The light reflects similarly.

Thanks :) I tried a few things with the fabric but it seems to come out in a milky color when the paint was done drying. I did want it more metallic and was going to just plastidip the foam and find the perfect blue color but it wouldn't have matched up with the arms. So I left it all the same, but the blue is a bit deeper in person and slightly reflective.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really looking forward to seeing this finished. Always wanted to see an Arkham City Nightwing.

Thanks me too lol. I have always seen people do it with an all fabric approach being sewn together or a spandex suit. Right now I'm having a hard time figuring how to put it together to allow easy suit up and movement. Seems I'm connecting alot of things with elastic bands.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back