Nicholas Meyer Developing Series Depicting US-Soviet Space Race

Vivek

Master Member
WRATH OF KHAN's Nicholas Meyer Developing Series Depicting U.S.-Soviet Space Race!! - Ain't It Cool News

Nicholas Meyer will be writing the pilot and series treatment based on Matthew Brzezinski's book "Red Moon Rising" which covered the US-Soviet space race from the 1940s to the 1960s. I am quite excited about this.

Some bits from the press release:

"Numerous well-known experts from both countries are in discussions to consult on the project, including Sergei Khrushchev, the son of the Soviet Premier who led the Soviet Union at the height of the Cold War, Nikita Khrushchev."

"Arcadiy Golubovich, head of Primeridian Entertainment noted, "Given my Russian heritage, I'm particularly excited to see Nick Meyer weave together both sides of the story with a balanced approach, creating the most comprehensive and exciting retelling of the space race for television."

9144832105_bdd61c56e5.jpg

Last edited:
This has got my attention, it's the only really interesting time in the space program before it got dull and didn't advance us anymore. I hope they don't embellish it too much.

Something new that Nicholas Meyer is working on??

*spins around in chair, puts on super glasses*

You have my full attention.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back