I.S.S (International Space Station)

JiminSTLouis

Sr Member
I only heard about this movie today. I looked at the seating at my local theater and EVERY seat is available for all showings today. I hope someone here see’s it this weekend and leaves a review. It didn’t get a bad score on Rotten Tomatoes (62%).

IMG_0899.jpeg

I saw it this afternoon. Not terrible but not great either. The performances are fine and the effects good.
The tension builds nicely and the conclusion was adequate but the movie just never quite comes together.
An hour after I saw the film I’d already forgotten most of it.
I’d recommend waiting to watch at home and avoid theater pricing if you are really interested.

I only heard about this movie today. I looked at the seating at my local theater and EVERY seat is available for all showings today. I hope someone here see’s it this weekend and leaves a review. It didn’t get a bad score on Rotten Tomatoes (62%).

View attachment 1780802
If all those seats were free I'm just curious as to why you didn't go and see it?
You could have had the place to yourself, nobody to talk, play on their phone, make noise, you could have essentially had a private screening.
Why wait for someone else to post a review, you could go and see it and decide if you like it.

Idk how true it is, but I was told in 2030 they plan on abandoning this, and letting it burn up on re entry… :(

Hope what I read was false

If all those seats were free I'm just curious as to why you didn't go and see it?
You could have had the place to yourself, nobody to talk, play on their phone, make noise, you could have essentially had a private screening.
Why wait for someone else to post a review, you could go and see it and decide if you like it.
I don’t wait for reviews to decide to see a movie. If it interests me I go see it. Our weekend was packed already and we haven’t had much time for the theater lately. That’s not why I was asking, I just wanted to hear how others liked it. I usually like movies that get bad reviews.

Idk how true it is, but I was told in 2030 they plan on abandoning this, and letting it burn up on re entry… :(

Hope what I read was false
I have read that as well, saying that the cost to fix up and keep it going is getting way to costly.
I guess the thought that being in space, it should deteriorate like something would on earth, but I guess its more from little impacts of space junk and other things. Stuff that sci-fi doesn't mention so much of.
I'm still sad the Space Shuttle program ended, even though thats coming up to 13 years now.
Speaking of which, I just saw that the whole Challenger disaster happened 38 years ago, as of two days ago now....and the Columbia one will be 21 years ago, here in two days. This Thursday. Time is flying.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back