NEW YORK PREDATORS Football Team

I can just imagine the game. "Oh no The Predators lost the game, butter run out of the stadium quick before the thermo nuke goes off.."

DUde i am in !! i played linebacker for my highschool and i still play ball with friends, let me know if open spot for outside linebacker!! XD i now support that team, epicness..................=O we should all go in pred suits to one of their games!!!!! lawl that would be super epic haha
If only I lived in New York I would support them and dress up for the games.
I never played Football even though I worked out like a mad man even during my 30 minute school lunch period and then again after school for 2 more hours. I was afraid I would have gotten hurt and lost a scholarship to some University I see it all the time with other players and it sucks.

maybe we can sponsor them...

i've seen everything now

I would like to see them hold our banner beside their banner too. Most definitely man!!!

I already posted it on page 1 above their Football Helmet, but it is ok to post it again it case someone missed it the first time.

contacting them now!...sounds like they need a mascot
The suit would have to be the equivalent of yours or any other master builder, so that the other players on the field can do this .
I wonder if there is any members that live in that area that would be willing to apply for the position? God knows I would jump on that if I could :lol:

NEW YORK PREDATORS UPDATE!!

Through a company called Outstanding Images Inc.
Now you can buy the logo and wear it proudly to show some support for the team that selected the Predator as a "Mascot"

Designed to be a jacket back. Allowing you to sew this on a garment that you already have.
Comes in gray, black, and white felt background.
Size: Approximate 7-1/4" wide x 9-3/4" tall

New Predator Logo on Felt-----$35.00 + $3.00 shipping

The next size up from that is this
Size: Approximate 9-1/2" x 9-1/2"
New Predator Logo Full Jacket Back-----$40.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as a note I will be buying mine here next week and adding it to my Hunter's Lair Hoodie from Don along with my other Predator patches that I have.

Would be awesome to ask if we could make a part of the promo video for them, of course with
1. a good solid script.
2. a few members of the hunters lair.

Of course the team is first, but I know how important the enviroment is. An idea is maybe a part of the inside of a predatorship where the shoot is? Re emerging preds....
we got a game and are in the (pred)ZONE.

Has anyone actually tried to contact them to see if they were open to an association with the Lair? I would be willing to do so, with the Staffs permission of course. Let me know.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back