Limited Run NEW RUN! Star Trek Playmates Science Tricorder Electronics Upgrade kit

I am doing a new run of 10 sets of upgrade electronics for the Playmates TNG Science tricorder. The electronics are designed to specifically fit the Playmates Science tricorder. These electronics include full lights and sounds that replicate the screen used hero props as close as possible; all of the sequencing lights run identically to the screen-used version and the sound is very authentic. The conversion/upgrade comes with a full step-by-step Instruction Manual (emailed to you) to help you prepare the tricorder body and install the electronics.
Here is what you will get with each kit:
- 3 fully assembled circuit boards (front sensor array board, top status indicator/sound board, and main control/viewscreen board).
- LiPo battery (300 mAh) with charging port and charging cable
- main power reed switch and magnet
- hardware pieces "greeblies" for the front sensor array
- Master sheet of colour graphic decals.
- Step-by-step illustrated Instruction Manual (emailed to you)
- Wiring diagram and instruction sheet
Tracked Shipping is included in North America. Please PM me for tracked shipping rates to other locations in the world.

Each set of electronics is $135US. Cyber Week discount of $10 off. New Price: $125USD. Discount ends on Sunday, Dec. 4th. PM me if you would like to purchase a set of these electronics.

View attachment 1582380View attachment 1582381View attachment 1582383
View attachment 1582384View attachment 1582385View attachment 1582387
Sending a PM!

Last edited:
Hi Gerry
Dropped you a couple of PMs. Are you getting them?
Could you drop me a note when you get a moment
Thanks
J

Hey there,

I ordered a medical tricorder kit back in may and have yet to receive a tracking number or shipment, sent a DM but haven't heard back yet, wanted to check in.

Thank you,

Gerry,
know you have had issues that we have spoken about before, i have sent you DMs, emails on several platforms. Any chance i could have an update on my order from 2019. my Stapleton tricorder is sat empty still

thanks

So I'm thinking about picking up a couple of kits. I am the WORST electronic builder on the RPF. In order for me to attempt this it has to be fairly easy. I know it's a lot to ask, but is there by any chance a video on the build so that I can see what I'm getting myself into?

Gerry,

We've exchanged sporadic emails and DMs over the past two years but I am still waiting on the Mark X Tricorder electronics for the Stapleton shell that I ordered and paid for April 28, 2021. I'm not sure what else to do...please PLEASE respond or just ship my order out. I'd be very grateful.

Thanks,
Dg

Yes, I am just waiting for a new run of printed circuit boards to come in. They should be here next week. If you would like to secure one they are $145US each. You can send payment by clicking HERE.

Thanks!
Gerry

Yes, I am just waiting for a new run of printed circuit boards to come in. They should be here next week. If you would like to secure one they are $145US each. You can send payment by clicking HERE.

Thanks!
Gerry
Gerry, any chance you could reply to my messages, trying to chase up my 3 year old order i paid for and have still not recived.

thanks
jason

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back