Limited Run New Run - Romulan Ale - Beware of Romulans Bearing Gifts

Most recent version and pretty close to done. Just need to add the stickers. The adhesive I used on this one was bad. I think I might just do a vinyl sticker and see how that looks.

IMG_20210904_102000_199.jpgIMG_20210904_102000_269.jpg

This is version 2 on the right and version 1 (from the front page) on the left. So you can see the size differences when I got more exact numbers.
20210901_194550.jpg

At dragoncon currently but will get a final price worked up once I return if anyone wants one.

Have a great weekend.

Looks great. When you get a chance, can you point out if the differences between the replica and the real prop's dimensions, if there are any?

Looks great. When you get a chance, can you point out if the differences between the replica and the real prop's dimensions, if there are any?
I just checked them with my caliper. For the bottom piece the spacing looks dead on.
The pieces themselves are at 4.6mm as opposed to 4.41mm from your spec. So that is basically the width of a hair so pretty darn close.

For the top section the bottom piece just measured at 4.7mm and the other had 4.5mm. The other 6 came in at 6.12mm and the other had 6.35mm. The spacing was at 4.3mm.

The top however is a little smaller. Mine came in at 9.7mm and 9.7mm for the stopper for a total of 19.4mm.

The body came in at the same height.

So in a nutshell, it all super close. You're going to have fractional millimeter variations because of the buffing/polishing process. So, I'm really pleased with getting that close: .2mm.

Hope that answers your question.

Going to post this on the front page too and I'll send out interest reminders as well.
  1. Going to put them up for $65.
  2. This will be a limited run but not limited quantity. So I think I'll do 15 spots but you can order multiples if you so desire for $10 off each. If the 15 spots fill up and you already said you're interested you'll get a spot. If the 15 spots don't fill up that's cool too.
  3. Probably a 7 day lead time for shipping. But I'll be making a bunch at once so may quicker.
  4. Just add $6 per for shipping and I'll take care of the difference (US ONLY). For international DM me first for a shipping quote please.
  5. PayPal friends and family: alan.washington@gmail.com
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Dragoncon was fun as usual.

Going to post this on the front page too and I'll send out interest reminders as well.
  1. Going to put them up for $65.
  2. This will be a limited run but not limited quantity. So I think I'll do 15 spots but you can order multiples if you so desire for $10 off each. If the 15 spots fill up and you already said you're interested you'll get a spot. If the 15 spots don't fill up that's cool too.
  3. Probably a 7 day lead time for shipping. But I'll be making a bunch at once so may quicker.
  4. Just add $6 per for shipping and I'll take care of the difference (US ONLY). For international DM me first for a shipping quote please.
  5. PayPal friends and family: alan.washington@gmail.com
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Dragoncon was fun as usual.
Put me down for 1.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back