New Robin Mask from Batman Forever (NEED HELP)

Horrorpropz10

I recently purchased a Robin mask from Batman Forever. The sculpt looks right on, but the material and weight of the piece raises some questions for me. It is a dense urethane and a little thicker than I would expect. This will be the first Batman prop I have ever owned and just want to make sure it's 100% authentic before I feel proud to have it.

You can see this mask on yourprops.com and my user name is "sllimyar".

Thanks for your help!

Ray

This mask may be listed as an "original" but I highly doubt that it is. As a disclaimer: I have no idea where the original costume piece is currently living. That said, the original piece looks like a rigid mask, probably molded from a life cast of O'Donnell's face. As this looks to be a urethane rubber material, I do not think this is the "production used" prop.

The mask I have is rigid. It's a dense urethane. It's flexible to an extent but is rigid for the most part. I purchased it's from a know prop dealer, but like i said, I have questions about it. Thanks for your input!

Ray

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back