1. Welcome to the Project Runs Forum!

This forum is intended for interest gauging and active runs. Due to the transient nature of this forum, please keep all research and ongoing discussion in one of our main forums so your information is not lost.

Only Premium Members can start a new run.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

So you want to be Batman? I'll be your Alfred.

Discussion in 'Project Runs' started by pastadude, Feb 11, 2019 at 6:47 PM.

1. pastadude

pastadude Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Throughout many years of enjoying Batman, I've amassed quite the arsenal of Batman gadgets and props - and after 2 decades of collecting and perfecting, I'm now very happy to be opening the vault doors to you. If you're looking for a Batman gadget from Batman Forever or Batman & Robin, odds are pretty good that you'll be able to find it here.

I know many many people have pined after or desired to recreate the panther display or the Schumacher suit-up wall... and now's your chance. For the next little while, I'm willing to cast whatever molds I may have to help you get ahead in your Batman dreams.

I'm offering everything up as a resin "kit" version - I can fully finish items, but I'd prefer to see people do the work themselves, so unless you specify that you want things FINISHED, they'll come as raw resin kits, which may require trimming, patching, sanding, painting, or assembly.

If you're interested in anything, shoot me a PM and we'll see what we can make happen.

I have a few more 'rare' items that I'm working on finishing up, so be sure to check back in with the thread to see whatever might come next!

Attached Files:

2. rustyj

rustyj Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Do you have any more pics of the Keaton batarang? Is it 2 sided and how much?
    Thanks!

3. pastadude

pastadude Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hey Rusty,

I've got many many more photos of everything, just PM me!