Limited Run New prototype run for Superman crystals, Payments due!

I think Hydin is still dealing with replacements for the last run for those orders still not received and/or those that arrived damaged. I ordered 2 and 1 arrived damaged so I'm one of those still waiting on a replacement. I suggest you try contacting him outside the RPF if possible.
When was your last contact with him? I've emailed him several times outside the RPF and he also hasn't been active on the forum since November according to his profile.

I guess he's on his own schedule, just hang in there and keep trying, he'll pop up eventually. He knows everyone loves his crystal runs. Hopefully he's ok.

All I can say is that it is well worth the wait.

0372DB96-1420-469F-8AE4-6433A085D6D9.jpeg

I spoke to him a few weeks ago on twitter. He checks there regularly @hydinout
Did he say anything about the crystal run? Anyway you can hit him up again? This thread is over 2 years old and some people are anxiously awaiting another run/the current run.

Same here. Still waiting on a replacement crystal from the last run. He was about he ship it out and then didn't hear from him after. Almost a year now. I hope he is alright.
Same. He had promised me a leftover Brando from the last run after he shipped them all out. That was last October. Hope he's ok too. We may never know.

His profile says he hasn’t signed in since November 2020. His Twitter shows he posted a few days ago. Maybe hit him up off site?

I was asking myself the very same questions about him, he promised me two original Supeman Movie Crystals, but never contacted me back...

Should anyone of You guys ever succeed in contacting him blow me a whistle please!

Regards,

Alberto

So how many other members still haven't received their crystals? I'm not pleased at the moment as a I paid Chris additional shipping 1 year ago to send me a replacement crystal and have heard nothing back. He just stopped responding to my emails. Very odd behaviour.

So how many other members still haven't received their crystals? I'm not pleased at the moment as a I paid Chris additional shipping 1 year ago to send me a replacement crystal and have heard nothing back. He just stopped responding to my emails. Very odd behaviour.
Yup.

I sent Chris an email telling him sorry to see he's disappeared, thought he was a trusted member. Nobody from the RPF has been able to get in touch with him and that I've been waiting for a replacement crystal for over 1 year now even after paying twice for shipping.

6664FD2F-DEB6-451B-AB59-2490EADF7089.jpeg

My crystal finally arrived today! :D
Another excellent piece for my Superman collection.

Hang in there people. Chris is dealing with private issues, which have caused him to not be that active socially for quite some time, and unfortunately also delaying the deliveries of the crystals from this run.

I’ll leave it up to him to come forward if and when he‘ll be able to.. but eventually he’ll come through, and get back to you.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back