New "Predators" bios...

munson

Hello my fellow hunters and huntresses,

With the new "Predators" movie coming closer to being scene, I have a question.

Who will take the first crack at making one of the bios from the new movie?

Personally, I love the "Tusk" Bio and I am sketching up my own version. I guess you can call it that--lol.

We have so many great bio sculptors, the only ones I know of are: Hez, Biohunter, Predator666thepain666, and Uratz [sorry if I left anyone out]. It will be interesting to see the talent on the Lair take a crack at some awesome looking bios.

We are definitely in some good "Predator" times my friends...

so.....let the HUNT begin!

I hope someone make the husko and starts selling casts I'll be waiting to get a deal at one since I'm not nearly as skiled as some people here and indeed the Husko looks killer

Unforgiven Hunter--thanks for sharing that, I can't believe I missed it.

We already see the Berzerker style with a jaw being around the bottom of some bios. But indeed Smoke, I can't wait to see some "huntorials" showing the process of the new bios--will be a great watch.

I'm itching to get some good pics of the new bios. The tusk one is kind of unfortunate because I love the overall look of it, but I hate the tusks. I'll probably start with the main pred, but lets see what happens with pics.

I'm itching to get some good pics of the new bios. The tusk one is kind of unfortunate because I love the overall look of it, but I hate the tusks. I'll probably start with the main pred, but lets see what happens with pics.

Good luck Hez, I know you will produce something great! I think I may try this sculpting thing, and see what happens.

Hey Munson, I'm new here but was hoping you could point me in the right direction to buying that badass bio helmet in your avatar please?

Hey Munson, I'm new here but was hoping you could point me in the right direction to buying that badass bio helmet in your avatar please?

The bio in my avatar is called "Big Red". As far as I know, it's just a modified P1 bio. Other then the big green half-circle, the paint up is what makes it big red. As far as someone who makes the Big Red bio...I don't know anyone who specifically makes the Big Red. Like I said, you will probably have to take a P1 and modify it a little. Hez and Biohunter 76 are two that are very good with making bios.

I could take on the falcon predator I got a bit of clay laying around from my failed iron man build.I only have the pic of his front from were he is rising from the dog.So it might be a bit off in areas.

Edit:Anyone notice the falconer doesnt have any straps holding up his armor?

No problem, oh and I laughed so much when I seen my name down as sculptor hahaha, I'm only trying my luck with it. Other guys are the true sculptors and creators of works of art but thanks anyway, nice to be thought of that way

No problem, oh and I laughed so much when I seen my name down as sculptor hahaha, I'm only trying my luck with it. Other guys are the true sculptors and creators of works of art but thanks anyway, nice to be thought of that way

Your sculpts turning out great so far...but yea, I don't really know many sculptures. Only what's on the "Who Makes What" thread.

Actually, your avatar is a pic taken from predatorstuff.com of one that I painted for Dan a few years ago. it was the first Big Red I ever did.

I can't wait to see pics of the new bios as well.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back