- NEW PHOTOS - Finished - Studio Scale Probe Droid - SOLD -

motero96

hi guys, I show the progress of my new model. thank you all for contributing so much information.
05.jpg05.jpg04.jpg03.jpg02.jpg02 (1).jpg07.jpg04.jpg03.jpg02.jpg02 (1).jpg07.jpg

Last edited:
Looking really great, also great to see these being tackled again, theyre so rewarding when all working and don't fall apart. Looks like you got a set of Mars's acrylic discs these are a huge time savour

If I remember correctly the long one is from the KVII

- - - Updated - - -

It seems you have the wrong KVII (not Zvezda but Tamiya) and Mörser Karl (not HobbyBoss but Hasegawa)

Just trying to find the other kit in my stash for you as can't remember what it was, John C found it, I think it was a hasegawa field gun of some kind possibly esci but it's def been found. I'll have a good look tonight if it doesn't turn up before

Esci/Ertl: Sd.Kfz.10/4 20mm AA Self-Propelled Gun

Yeah the 10/4 is used on the PD but If I remember correctly, the part in the pic is from another kit. cant remember which one but Guy is correct, it was Esci and a field gun. This kit only gives one part for the PD and one for the ISD, that's all !

Yeh the 10/4 is all over the legs but in this case it's not the kit for the part you highlited

Lee just txt me on some stuff and said to point out its the Esci 7.5mm gun 1!35 scale. Cheers Lee

I think Jason has a kit list for the PD if you'd like to share it would be a huge help here for our new builder ??

Took a while going through old emails but these Plastruct purchases jump out. They MAY not be right. But it's a start.

A-6
RT-12
RT-16
RT-18
RT-20
CFS-4
AFS-4
AFS-6
CFS-3
UFS-2
FPB-18
FPB-20
FPB-8
LF-6
LF-8
LF-416
LF-412
VHD-250 Clear Acrylic Dished Dome

Nice legs
Guy , no they are not the discs I made with yours/group / our diamensions,
I haven't made anymore for anyone nor shared any Info .
Not that anyone has asked but wasn't my info to give anyways.
The only discs I have made were the little ones for myself but haven't finished my legs at all!
Man there's so many greeblies and a thousand emails I wouldn't know where to start.
Mars

Jason that list will need to be updated as some of the larger legs were not built as once thought .
I don't have the new plastruct codes atm just have the actual plastruct

Nice legs
Guy , no they are not the discs I made with yours/group / our diamensions,
I haven't made anymore for anyone nor shared any Info .
Not that anyone has asked but wasn't my info to give anyways.
The only discs I have made were the little ones for myself but haven't finished my legs at all!
Man there's so many greeblies and a thousand emails I wouldn't know where to start.
Mars

Hey bud, sorry wasn't meant as a gripe at all, just didn't think anyone else would have the patience to do them so assumed it was an old set you may have had, I'm happy for anyone to have the disc info, it all helps to having a better build .... looks like you weren't the only madman to do em in acrylic then :), actually assembled my first acrylic joint tonight after how man years?

No gripe at all mate,
Post some pics, maybe your thread is still somewhere dormant, I know I have some pics in your thread too.
That was my last progress shot of the little legs.
We should get one person to cut legs for all and another to glue , maybe you guy can put your hand up for this!!!
Oh and of course some other guy to cut discs, don't look at me though!lol

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back