Limited Run NEW Paul Mcgann all metal machined spring lock sonic run

Nice job on the video. I completely agree with you on getting two of the Baker Sonic's. To have one 4th and one 5th would be my choice also. I really do appreciate that in your comparison you had your Sonic in both open and closed mode. No other reviewers had done that, and it was something I really wanted to see.

Thank you. I always got frustrated watching reviews for doctor who things no one seemed to point out what I wanted to see. It's why I've started reviewing haha.
Nice job on the video. I completely agree with you on getting two of the Baker Sonic's. To have one 4th and one 5th would be my choice also. I really do appreciate that in your comparison you had your Sonic in both open and closed mode. No other reviewers had done that, and it was something I really wanted to see.

Run of the classic 3rd/4th/5th.

I have a 3rd, 4th, McGann and War Doctor from you, so really need a 5th to complete the set :)

I agree on a run of the classic 3rd, 4th and 5th sonics. I already have your Baker, Paul McGann and War Doctor Sonics and want the 3rd and 5th to complete the set.

If you do the 4th/5th Doctor sonic screwdriver there has been a lot of excellent research by phez. He's shared a lot of his research in the thread below. Phez, Terrasolo, and Bluebox303 have done a lot of excellent research that would help make the most accurate prop.I would definitely buy more sonic screwdrivers based on his updated research.

Classic sonic screwdriver from Rubbertoe

It looks really nice in my small but growing collection:
IMG_20190103_195114_141.jpeg

Oh no! I was toying around with the spring release wenn suddenly the bullet went flying through the room. I can't get it fixed in again, the screw that goes through the ring and probably should hold the bullet in place is to short to apply enough pressure. Any advice? :(

Oh no! I was toying around with the spring release wenn suddenly the bullet went flying through the room. I can't get it fixed in again, the screw that goes through the ring and probably should hold the bullet in place is to short to apply enough pressure. Any advice? :(
Having made this mistake myself, best fix I found was to take a pair of pliers, completely unscrew the the screw from the base.

While seperated, carefully position the bullet in the emitter and tighten up with the pliers. Be slow and gentle, and try to keep the bullet as inline as possible. May take a few attempts to get it to sit right but when it is, just tighten as much as you can without damaging.

After this rescues the head back to the body. And then do as I do and take much more care with the spring from.m now on :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back