new mr black costume (pre production)

predahunter1213

to the hunter's out there

at first i wanted to make a variation of tusk but i felt i didnt liek where it was going and after watching the movie for the 10th time i decided to take on mr black, im shooting for starting after christmas day, and i will post my progress, im kind of iffy on what matierals i should use. i thought about making the bio out of carboard and putting some layers of fiberglass or plaster over it, what do you think i should start on the bio, weapons , or body even, im a total noob to this soo your input is much obliged.

-sean

Hey there fellow hunter,

I havent tackled any bio's yet, but you are welcome to check out my Berserker "Mr. Black" suit step by step (of sorts). I used foam to create pretty much everything. Armor, gauntlets, boots, canon...etc

I made an upper body torso using a mucscle suit and latex.

The bio was purchased...Rubie's masks.

Feel free to check it out. I am also in the completed suit trophy room.

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=20424

Hope this helps get you started. ;)

Merry Christmas

Hey there fellow hunter,

I havent tackled any bio's yet, but you are welcome to check out my Berserker "Mr. Black" suit step by step (of sorts). I used foam to create pretty much everything. Armor, gauntlets, boots, canon...etc

I made an upper body torso using a mucscle suit and latex.

The bio was purchased...Rubie's masks.

Feel free to check it out. I am also in the completed suit trophy room.

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=20424

Hope this helps get you started. :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas

wow im in awe of those gauntlets great job man,
and thanks for the walk through ill def use it,
my only question is how do you give the scales effect to the skin, like do you paint every detail?
merry christmas by the way

wow im in awe of those gauntlets great job man,
and thanks for the walk through ill def use it,
my only question is how do you give the scales effect to the skin, like do you paint every detail?
merry christmas by the way

Painted every detail... :rolleyes: It was a heavy task but I was pleased in the end. I had chipping problems but nothing to major. You would have to get really close to see it.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back