New MG-34 in town! (Denix)

The RS prop masters DLT-19 has the greeblie I ended up doing. It would be an easy change out
DLT-19-3.jpg

Did anyone order from wannawanga t-tracks for this? Are they ok? Do you need to taper the ends or are they tapered already?

I just received a message from Denix, with an image showing possible items to be made by them in the future. And there is ... a Sterling (and a few other interesting things ;)). It is a C1 Sterling though, so I wrote them a long message explaining the differences between Mk4 L2A3 and C1, both from military point of view, as well as Star Wars point of view, and I attached a few representative images for them to understand better. And in the end I told them they should make both the Mk and C1, because Star Wars fans as well as military and gun replica collectors and enthusiasts will buy both versions.

SUGERENCIAS-TOP-11-modelos-1-English.jpg

Hopefully they do their research before going into possible production.

I am a little disappointed in that the Sterling is not number one on the list. As Star Wars prop replica enthusiast, I feel we are not doing enough if it is seven on the list. Do we need to do a write in campaign?

Hopefully they do their research before going into possible production.

I am a little disappointed in that the Sterling is not number one on the list. As Star Wars prop replica enthusiast, I feel we are not doing enough if it is seven on the list. Do we need to do a write in campaign?
As I said before I posted a few times already on their Facebook page as well as writing them a direct email, to which I got the above reply. So the more of us doing this, the better.

As I said before I posted a few times already on their Facebook page as well as writing them a direct email, to which I got the above reply. So the more of us doing this, the better.
I sent them my DLT-19 denix pic that they put on their Facebook page, I also sent them my A295 using their Denix stg44 and they said they might post that in the future so they are definitely aware of the Star Wars fan base.
Did anyone order from wannawanga t-tracks for this? Are they ok? Do you need to taper the ends or are they tapered already?
I used Roys tracks and had to cut the taper myself then just paint the cut part black to blend in with the rest of the t-track

The first one is a michell part that appears all over star wars and you're right, thats the rear half of the V8 pulley! are there props out there that have survived?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back