New idea

Evil Lurks

just got a new idea im not sure if its been done before. someone should draw like a navy pred clan like in the movie iron man 2 when the douchebag guy makes the navy robots the marines robots the amry robots and the airforce robots. someone should do that. id like to see the marines and the airforce to see how they would be like. ima try and draw some of these.

I see what you mean bro it would be quite cool if done properly although I don't think predators have a navy or a marine core as they are a clan based culture but hell I don't know

I'm lookin forward to seeing your drawings mate

they have a police force so having an set of armed forces wouldnt be completly out of the question... but you gotta take into consideration that they may have far more powerful burners and such

Well I kinda did something like that. I created a storyline Prophecy of Cetanu which has Predators that are in the Sea "Scuba" and another one Flies a Jet "Ghoul Hunter" so its similar to Air Force or Navy. The common Predators we see would be Marine/Army since they are in the Jungle all the time. It would be cool though that their armor would be specifically tailored to each environment.

Based on this illustration from the first new 2010 comic book PREDATOR they must have some kind of military to defend their world from threats.
Predator_1.jpg

Yeah you right about the comic and jim not that good at drawing lolz. but ima tryi guess. like a "scuba pred" fighting some sharks or something lol.

I would like to see a spartan inspired predator (ancient greek, 300)
But isn't the pred police, do they hunt down bad bloods or outcasts who broke the warrior code ?

The predator I'm making is what I like to call my "Dragonfire Pred". The armor is going to be similar to that in the picture just not all consuming. The bio is probably going to be the hardest part to make.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back