New here, little introduction

CreatureCreator

Sr Member
Hi,

My name is Joop Bongaerts and I am 17 years old, for the last weeks I have been looking on this site. Really wonderfull artist and creations are shown here so I thought this would be a great site to be a member of, and to give a little introduction. Here are some of my works:

iygbq9.jpg

2cwsqdg.jpg

v5l6w8.jpg

209g8sj.jpg

34errpu.jpg

6xvhqq.jpg

2qaqsk1.jpg

2pyaj9s.jpg

2drdtf9.jpg

xcn6dj.jpg

Joop

Holy crap. I look back at the stuff I did at 17 and thought I was pretty damn good. I can't wait to see what you do in 20 years. This is brilliant work. You're painting these too? Incredible stuff.

:eek

Holy crap, man. These are amazing. Welcome to the site and PLEASE share more of your work. We love WIP threads with progress and finished pieces. These are incredible. The eyes are so realistic and so is the skin texture - and I'll admit, that last one is probably going to give me nightmares. CREEPY!

Dude, you typed a "1" where you should have types a "3", surely?

Wow. Awesome stuff, really good!

WOW!! you've got some talent! Welcome aboard :)
As has been said, work in progress pics & write up's! lots of em too :D

(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup

Hi Joop, fabulous work. You have an amazing ability to create those fleshy forms that make a piece more real. How have you managed to learn so much at such an early age?

Al

Thanks for all the kind words you guys! And all these sculpt have been made by me from sculpt to mask or latex bust;) the material i use for my sculptures is just normal waterclay.

And the reason i was able to learn this hole craft is because i started with the sculpting and such three years ago, and two years ago i had the oppurtunity to learn ones a month from professionals in Holland who own their own studio. Without them i would never come so far.

Again thanks for the comments, and i will post more pieces soon

Joop

Great talent for someone so young. Keep up the awesome work, it's hard to imagine but you'll continue to get even better the more you do.

17 years old! wow...you have some great people in your life to influence your creativity and not to mention a talent for the arts...it must run in your family somewhere down the bloodline. Awesome art...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back