New Hasbro Toy Lightsabers

Ahsoka set is on live shopdisney.co.uk for £300, has been for hours and still not sold out. Also Disney has a Ventress version of the Shadow Maul saber dropped at DL last night.

Luminara hilt confirmed at WDW.

Last edited:
9F8D6468-82DA-4310-916B-4241C99AE197.jpeg

Logged in, went to a virtual waiting room. By the time there were 9000 ahead of me the Ashoka sabers were sold out. Got in and all the good stuff was gone. Got in at 7:12 am.

Logged in, went to a virtual waiting room. By the time there were 9000 ahead of me the Ashoka sabers were sold out. Got in and all the good stuff was gone. Got in at 7:12 am.

Same here. I noticed the stock update changed to out of stock for the Ahsoka set around the :09 min mark. I wasn’t interested in the sabers as they are so bulky but I was sort of taken with the music playing display box. I was actually relieved they were sold out by the time I got in. I really only went to see if there were other items I might be interested in. How dare they make kid shoulder armor and not for adults.

I had 13,848 people in front of me (logged in at 7:59). Shopdisney UK still has the Ahsoka sabers available with free shipping. I don’t know if that applies overseas?

Same here. I noticed the stock update changed to out of stock for the Ahsoka set around the :09 min mark. I wasn’t interested in the sabers as they are so bulky but I was sort of taken with the music playing display box. I was actually relieved they were sold out by the time I got in. I really only went to see if there were other items I might be interested in. How dare they make kid shoulder armor and not for adults.
Right!

To be honest, the sabers don’t do much for me personally. I was planning to gift them, so I was both irritated and relieved myself.

I was quite interested in the Ahsoka sabers until I watched the Sir James review and saw how big they are and decided against them. It doesn’t bother me for some of the other legacy sabers but the Ahsoka’s just feel like they should be narrow.

Ordered the Ahsoka set from Disney UK. I was surprised to see them as the UK Disney store tends to skip these sort of releases.

I'll be ordering the Hasbro Kenobi.

Not sure on the Ventress or Luminara hilts.

Man that’s a nasty seam line on the neck… also looks like painted plastic, ugh. Bet Galaxy’s Edge does a nicer one.

2D91F3A9-062F-4956-B539-E7171AC5FBF6.png

I have the Maul Shadow Collective version of Asajj’s saber and it’s really well done. Is the only difference here a yellow crystal and blade? I only got it because it was Asajj’s and didn’t expect a proper release of hers so that’s cool to see. Did it already go up and sell out on the US ShopDisney too?

I have the Maul Shadow Collective version of Asajj’s saber and it’s really well done. Is the only difference here a yellow crystal and blade? I only got it because it was Asajj’s and didn’t expect a proper release of hers so that’s cool to see. Did it already go up and sell out on the US ShopDisney too?
If they did, they were sold out before 7:12 this morning when I was let in.

No, those are exclusive to Galaxy’s Edge. The only hilt that was offered online was the Ahsoka rebel hilts. They are the same as the hilts they retired a year ago except with a repaint an new box and LE. This was basically the same as with the Temple Guard.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back