New Hasbro Toy Lightsabers

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Synz314

Sr Member
Target's website used to say February 5th. Most other retailers state April-June. I think Target's just going to keep bumping the date back.

masterjedi322

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This promo video was released a couple months ago. It shows the three colors of the Ahsoka saber.

That’s pretty amazing. Looks like they’re incorporating a lot of the features from the Proffie-type sabers, which is awesome!

Still bummed they didn’t offer both the Tano sabers though...

Sean

Synz314

Sr Member
Galaxy's Edge just released a Rey saber. While they are not exactly the same as the Black Series, I hope this is a good sign that the Black Series one isn't far off.

ScourgiousJinx

The galaxy's edge Rey Saber seems kind of lame and has the same flaws the others do. If I was interested in buying a toy version (or any version really) of her saber at bare minimum I'd want one that was more screen accurate with an activation switch that actually worked as her's did. Hopefully Hasbro's will at least have that function. I feel like the Black Series could be much much better than what it is. Was not very impressed with the Revan or Darth Sidious.

Synz314

Sr Member
According to Yakface the Ahsoka saber will begin shipping soon:

Screenshot_20210519-194642__01.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.