New Hasbro Toy Lightsabers

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mara Jade's Father

Master Member
Based on how the revan lightsaber works, the crystal is clear and will glow the color of the last blade selection

_nc_ohc=GRHmN76LGVkAX8fqI2g&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.jpg

Mara Jade's Father

Master Member
Pre-order is up:
$249.99

Here is the amazon link so you don't have to pay until it ships.

Release is 01JUN2021

benhs1898

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you look at the listing for the revan, the crystal also appears to be one color, it it changes depending on the blade color last selected.

Attachments

• A2E1D68C-8830-4B52-88E4-9384EFAF0575.jpeg
    A2E1D68C-8830-4B52-88E4-9384EFAF0575.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 61

zustroy

To be worse, if you look closely at that box - you'll see the other lightsaber is curved. They mixed two totally different lightsabers!

Mara Jade's Father

Master Member
Ahsoka started Clone Wars with this single saber, and I've always preferred it to the shoto addition.

I think it is a good idea that they don’t sell the shoto with it as it would probably almost double the price and drive away some customers based on price and those who just don’t want the shoto.

However, I hope the sales go well enough that it encourages them to offer one in the future. As you said, it was introduced later in the series, I think 3rd season. However it is now quite iconic for Ahsoka to be associated with the two hilts. It almost seems incomplete without it.

Synz314

Sr Member
Product page is up on Hasbro Pulse for the Darksaber. Pre-orders go live at 4pm EST.

F1269_504372_SW_BS_FORCEFXELITEDARKSABER_3_edit_1500x.jpg F1269_504372_SW_BS_FORCEFXELITEDARKSABER_1_Edit_1500x.jpg F1269_504372_SW_BS_FORCEFXELITEDARKSABER_1_Packaging_1500x.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.