New costume ALMOST complete

Immortal Goat

Well, I'm almost done with my Biker Scout armor. It's a KS kit, and I couldn't be happier with how it's turning out. Here's a few pics of my progress so far. All I need now are the T-bits, the Tank Topper, and the Cummerbund, and I'm not the one that is going to be making that part.

849196978_l.jpg

Here's the suit itself

dsc005866xz.jpg

This is how I have the inner straps worked out. Instead of 2 seperate straps on either side, I just used one long strap with a clip in the middle, under the chest piece. It gives me a specialized fit, and was much easier than the 2 strap method.

dsc005877et.jpg

Here's how I have the belt rigged up. Much like the torso, instead of having 2 straps that clip in the back, I have one long strap that actually clips right underneath the "buckle" of the plastic belt.

And of course, I have fans inside the helmet to keep me cool. Next, I'm going to be rigging up a water coolant system inside the jumpsuit itself, kinda like some people have in their CPUs.

KS as well. I really like their customer service, and their products, while not completely screen accurate, are of sturdy construction, and reasonably priced.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back