New accurate P1 licensed !

That’s awesome dude . I guess that helmet couldn’t be hung on that display at your booth as it was a prototype . I really wanted to see it sitting up . I still tried to buy it lol . You have no idea how long I have been searching for a real deal P1 like this . Finally a company made this happen . Yeah the stands are so innovative on top of how killer the actual props are .
Since the helmet and stand were prototypes, we didn’t have imbedded magnets inside them. The helmet didn’t sit secure on the stand and we feared it could fall forward with people bumping the display case. The final piece will have a magnet embedded in both and that will hold the helmet on the stand.

A new item has gone up for pre-order :)

Predator-1-Cannon_NL-Final.jpg

Will there be anything on the prop beyond the plaques that will denote the exclusive editions vs the regular editions?

Example,

back in the day the Master Replica prop signature editions and the limited editions were exactly the same except for the signature plaques vs the regular plaques. However the props were labeled or embossed with signature edition.

Last edited:
Since the helmet and stand were prototypes, we didn’t have imbedded magnets inside them. The helmet didn’t sit secure on the stand and we feared it could fall forward with people bumping the display case. The final piece will have a magnet embedded in both and that will hold the helmet on the stand.

No way to take those tusks off once the magnets are on the base, is there? I think I’m so used to my Pred helmets “floating” on bases that the tusks being there is just taking some getting used to.

Will there be anything on the prop beyond the plaques that will denote the exclusive editions vs the regular editions?

Example,

back in the day the Master Replica prop signature editions and the limited editions were exactly the same except for the signature plaques vs the regular plaques. However the props were labeled or embossed with signature edition.
No, the plaque is the only added bonus to the exclusive. Same price as the regular non edition, just with an added display plaque.

No way to take those tusks off once the magnets are on the base, is there? I think I’m so used to my Pred helmets “floating” on bases that the tusks being there is just taking some getting used to.
I am not sure... yet.

I will need to wait to get the factory sample to test that. I know on our prototype, the "tusks" are removable, and I would assume it will remain that way for packing and easier shipping, however, I would need the factory sample to arrive for inspection so I could test the strength of the magnets to see if it is strong enough to hold the weight of the helmet. I am not sure when that sample will arrive.

I am not sure... yet.

I will need to wait to get the factory sample to test that. I know on our prototype, the "tusks" are removable, and I would assume it will remain that way for packing and easier shipping, however, I would need the factory sample to arrive for inspection so I could test the strength of the magnets to see if it is strong enough to hold the weight of the helmet. I am not sure when that sample will arrive.
Ok are we still describing The Predator helmet or something else Tusks ?
8E28D264-6DCF-44BE-BD24-78FB12638871.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back