Netflix Recommendations Thread

isn't "z-nation" the one with the :ninja ninja/zombie/jumping/flying baby in it?:facepalm "get low" was pretty good. "snitch cartel" was also good--if you like looking at subtitles every 10 seconds. IM GONNA start rubbing your head sundowner!!! come on man where's the "magic list" :D I need to know what movies coming to replace "avengers". I had 3-4 "go-to" movies and it was "avengers. pulp fiction., world war z., jack reacher" you know you will get a smiley face for your hard work and a "you da-man!" :p

In general I don't care for stand-up comedians because I feel that most aren't really funny, but instead just rely on parroting the same social hotbuttons that they know everyone will nod and agree with instead of working hard to genuinely come up with something humorous. Most of the time I feel like I am being preached to or indoctrinated more than I am being entertained. Iliza Shlesigner is a clear departure from that tired retread. She is genuinely funny (at least to me) and I was really happy to see a new set was just posted from her. Check it out:

http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/70302480?trkid=13462293

Also, tried to watch Morgan Surlock's Inside Man series, but stopped at the second episode since between the first and second episode it became incredibly clear that this wasn't as informative as it was simply Spurlock's personal propaganda being presented as an unbiased inside via of certain issues. What a shame.

just watched it. i thought it was pretty damn funny!! the "incomimg package" scenes were hilarious!! better then pineapple express and on par with end of the world. will def watch it again. :thumbsup

Both seasons of RWBY are available now (they're listed as 2 episodes of "season 1", but they're just the movie-format instead of individual episodes). Really great work from the late Monty Oum, and for those who like props, some amazingly impossible weapons.

Its a Bob Odenkirk feast tonight. Just watched Ep1 of "Fargo" (the series) again and then realized where I'd seen Saul before. And then Netflix recommended "Better Call Saul"!!! Strange night ,two great television series.

Just did a Blacklist marathon on Netflix. Dont know why I didnt watch it on regular TV. Anywhere I can catch season 2. NBC.com only has the last 5 or 6 episodes......am I missing some?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back