Netflix Recommendations Thread

I don't know if it was already posted, but just noticed that Netflix has 171 episodes of Mission Impossible.

wolf of wallstreet is on now, bookmarked it and "anchorman II", "oculus". CLASSICS I see are "night breed", "the dark crystal'' and "labrynth" plus most of the "Friday the 13th" movies.

just watched "son of god" NOT a bible or a kiddie movie!! and "I Frankenstein" not sure what to say about either one.....I DO KNOW Netflix needs to put "subtitled" on there damn movie descriptions. also watched "ragnorok" and less then 3 minutes in im jumping for the remote to turn my "universal voice translator" on. :facepalm

Well when I was deployed we used netflix to find the craziest movies to have everyone watch. If you're in the mood for something really out there "Rubber" is slightly out of control. It's a little hard to explain without sounding ridiculous, but it was definitely the craziest one we watched while we were over there.

Agreed. Even weirder is that it used to be called "Tire". It was on Netflix for a really long time under that name, with a poster and everything. Then they just changed the name.
I tried explaining the first 10 minutes of the movie to a friend and they just stared at me with their mouth open.

Son of God was excellent. Rubber was horrible. But with a group it has a certain WTF value. Not sure if these are on Netflix but some outstanding foreign flicks: Incendies, A Prophet, and Bullhead.

the new "jack ryan: shadow operative" is now showing. they took away AVENGERS. NOOOOOOO!! I hope this means we will be getting something really really good! G.O.T.G.?? I also watched "BAD BOYS 2" its been awhile but it seems like an "unrated" version?? there is a lot of extended scenes that I don't remember. theatre was pg13?? this is r?? I don't remember them ever showing the "prowler" car as will smiths back up to the captains house?? either way funny as hell and action packed. I gave it 4 outta 5 beers :cheers

That is the bad thing about Netflix streaming: Show and movies come and go. A few months ago I watched "Bad Boys" and at the time "Bad Boys II" was not available.

I watched Mystery Road last night. It was kind of slow at times but I really enjoyed it. It gave a different view of Australia thats for sure, whether its accurate or not I'm not sure but I would recommend it.

The first two seasons of Longmire are available. Supposedly Netflix is also going to produce some new episodes since it was cancelled on A&E.
Longmire - Season 1 - Promo: http://youtu.be/-_TD3GCVZ8k

I'm still waiting for season 3 to show up on Netflix! What a great series!

if you havnt seen "frontera" its along the same lines as mystery road. its alil slow but damn it has a good ending. love ed harris and it (gives a different view) accurate or not. it hits home like your talking about mystery road. I gave both 4-5 stars. I will watch both again. :thumbsup

BRICK MANSIONS was just added, it was "good" but "AUTOMATA" was damn cool!! its a kinda slow sci-fi drama, but great practical effects. take a blender and mix these movies........ "I-ROBOT/ D-9/ BLADERUNNER" props galore could be drawn from this flick. looking for a movie more down to earth? "THE WORLDS FASTEST INDIAN" Anthony Hopkins. nuff said!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back