Limited Run Netflix Daredevil canes in machined aluminum (new pics post #4)

OK, we have the final connector worked out.
It takes a little bit less than half a turn to connect and disconnect.
Basically works with a pin and groove set up.
The o-ring was necessary to reduce the wobble when the pair is connected, works pretty well.
We decided to offer the club set with or without the second ring towards the lower part of the grip section.
Simply state your preference when you receive the payment info.
Be sure to email me at b9factory@verizon.net to get on the list and receive the payment info.

daredevilfinal1.jpg
daredevilfinal2.jpg

These are beautiful if I thought I could get away with carrying them in the UK I'd jump on this lovely work. Did you use a coupler or something different for the connector?

Here are a few pics of the final design.
We went through the video and caps and determined that there is indeed another band between the raised band for the holster catch and the back band.
This is our final design and emails with payment info will be sent out.
Just speak up if I missed ya.

daredevilfinal3.jpg
daredevilfinal4.jpg

I just wanted to drop a line and say: holy crap!

Got the clubs today! Super fast shipping, great product and craftsmanship. If you're on the fence, get them! Can't wait to get them all painted and finished!

Glad you guys are liking them, we really spent a lot of time in development.
Just sent out a couple more payment info's, speak up if I missed ya.

hey, is it still possible to jump on this train? the pics and comments are making me want these. lmk. i will send PM as well. thanks!

Wow ! Just got mine in the mail, and was surprised at how tiny of a box it all fits into. THESE ARE FANTASTIC I have trained with escrima sticks, and this prop replica is a REAL weapon. They are SOOOOO Cool

made up a quickie display plate (print at 25% and you can fold over the edges into a triangle display)

Daredevil-plate.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back