Limited Run Netflix Daredevil canes in machined aluminum (new pics post #4)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
By the way, I'm throwing my support behind Nicksdad on this one. No reason for me to do a run of these when he's already done such a nice job!

Saved me the trouble and so now I get to be a customer for a change! :thumbsup

Good lookin' stuff!

-Rylo

boochydog

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
just got mine yesterday - inbelievably cool! just need to buy the paint and paint them. :)

By the way, I'm throwing my support behind Nicksdad on this one. No reason for me to do a run of these when he's already done such a nice job!

Saved me the trouble and so now I get to be a customer for a change! :thumbsup

Good lookin' stuff!

-Rylo

Treeman

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hopefully he will respond soon. Here is my final display of these excellent prop / real weapon.

RWprops002dd.jpg

hydin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Beautiful replicas man!

Man, between Cap lobbing a 30 lb shield at people's heads, and DD lobbing solid metal rods to bounce off people's skulls, it's a wonder there aren't hundreds of thousands of brain trauma clinics all over the MCU.

Chris

cyberblock

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Count me in also if Nicksdad decides to do another run also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

cyberblock

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If Nicksdad has the time to do another run I'm in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

agliarept

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been trying to hunt down a good replica for these billy clubs, hope there is a 2nd run.