Nemo Car replica for sale (from League of Extraordinary Gentlemen)

laellee

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have always liked the look of this car, but I don't think I'd want to drive it at 8 meters long....

s-l500.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Other-Makes...b8ee5732:g:sqoAAOSwBnVW8vAM&item=162016417586

That is the one ingredient that really made LoeG less enjoyable to me, personally. The story plays in a time where noone´s ever seen a car yet alone a limousine looking like a mutated Mercedes Benz or Maybach. It looks cool, on its own, but in the movie context, completely displaced in the setting. Since it is not that much of a cult film (or does that movie really have a fan following?) I really wonder who´d a) build a replica and b) buy that replica for that sum?!

That is the one ingredient that really made LoeG less enjoyable to me, personally. The story plays in a time where noone´s ever seen a car yet alone a limousine looking like a mutated Mercedes Benz or Maybach. It looks cool, on its own, but in the movie context, completely displaced in the setting. Since it is not that much of a cult film (or does that movie really have a fan following?) I really wonder who´d a) build a replica and b) buy that replica for that sum?!

The same for Nemos Sub :p who knew the English and venice canals was that deep just near the edge of the dock to hide a super tall sub. I like the movie, manily because Sean Connory plays Allan Quatermain (sadly his last part before retiring)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back