Need Some Help & Support- My epic Hellboy build

PixieAlchemi

Hello there everyone, I have recently completed a very ambitious Hellboy costume, just to enter into Cinema Makeup School's Next Level of Cosplay contest. By luck, I made it into the semi-finals, and have now progressed into the second round, and need votes to keep in the contest. The winner of the contest will receive a scholarship to attend cinema makeup school, and this is a huge dream of mine. So, If anyone likes this costume, please be kind enough to visit this link --->http://woobox.com/qtbrgk and vote for Amie Price (thats me), I would greatly appreciate it. I worked super hard on this costume, and it the most detailed thing I have completed to date. I made everything except the boots and t-shirt for this costume, and it took me nearly 6 months to complete. IMG_0666.JPG IMG_0650.JPG IMG_0627.JPG IMG_0626.JPG IMG_0623.JPG IMG_0533.JPG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.