Need Help Printing My Suit!

johnes48

So I got a base suit pattern from one of the members here on the forums. I've altered the colors to my liking and whatnot but now I'm stomped. Do I just upload my saved file to fabricondemand.com? Or do I have to mess with the settings of the file to a certain extent to make sure it prints correctly? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!
Johnerick

Yea I messaged him. Don't know if he's seen it or not. He's a reliable source so I guess I'll just wait. His ad for the pattern stated that it was sized already. I was just wondering if I had to do something else on top of that before I sent it in. But thank you!

Still haven't heard anything. Does anyone maybe know the image and canvas sizes that I would have to input? I got a proof of the suit from fabricondemand.com that said it would center to fill a yard of fabric measuring 58 x 36 inches with the image measuring 34.4 x 25.7 inches. I of course have no idea if those are the right proportions or not since this is my first time ordering a print. Does that seem right to any of you who have experience?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back