Need Help Printing My Suit!

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by johnes48, Apr 4, 2012.

1. johnes48

johnes48 New Member

So I got a base suit pattern from one of the members here on the forums. I've altered the colors to my liking and whatnot but now I'm stomped. Do I just upload my saved file to fabricondemand.com? Or do I have to mess with the settings of the file to a certain extent to make sure it prints correctly? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!
    Johnerick

2. Grave

Grave Well-Known Member

you should probably track down that member. ive never heard f this before

3. johnes48

johnes48 New Member

Yea I messaged him. Don't know if he's seen it or not. He's a reliable source so I guess I'll just wait. His ad for the pattern stated that it was sized already. I was just wondering if I had to do something else on top of that before I sent it in. But thank you!

4. johnes48

johnes48 New Member

Still haven't heard anything. Does anyone maybe know the image and canvas sizes that I would have to input? I got a proof of the suit from fabricondemand.com that said it would center to fill a yard of fabric measuring 58 x 36 inches with the image measuring 34.4 x 25.7 inches. I of course have no idea if those are the right proportions or not since this is my first time ordering a print. Does that seem right to any of you who have experience?