Need case measurements of the MR Stormtrooper Blaster

Runner

Sr Member
Was thinking of picking up a Besta from IKEA to display my Master Replicas Rebel and Stormtrooper blasters in their display cases.

I believe the Rebel display case will fit but not sure about the Stormtrooper? Both are currently packed away so I can’t measure the cases.

Could anyone with the MR Stormtrooper Blaster tell me the width of the display base? Cant find any measurements online.

Thanks!

You really should rename this thread "I need case measurements of the MR Stormtrooper Blaster". This way it attracts people that can specifically help you. Just my opinion.

Was thinking of picking up a Besta from IKEA to display my Master Replicas Rebel and Stormtrooper blasters in their display cases.

I believe the Rebel display case will fit but not sure about the Stormtrooper? Both are currently packed away so I can’t measure the cases.

Could anyone with the MR Stormtrooper Blaster tell me the width of the display base? Cant find any measurements online.

Thanks!
23.25"

Mine are not MR, but they're the same lenght as my brother's MR....if that helps.

20210917_144403.jpg20210917_144341.jpg20210917_144331.jpg

Thanks!
Length: 59 cm
Depth: 23 cm
Height: 24 cm

I think the MR base is just slightly too big as I do recall that there was someone who managed to cut his MR E-11 base down the middle, shaved a few centimeters off and then put it back together to fit the Besta perfectly.

Edit: Found the pic - courtesy of Irezumi on the Sideshow Collectors forum. I'm not sure if he is a member here though.

img_9166-jpg.jpg

I do have the MR DH-17 and can confirm that fits nicely inside the Besta.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back