Need case measurements of the MR Stormtrooper Blaster

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Runner

Sr Member
Was thinking of picking up a Besta from IKEA to display my Master Replicas Rebel and Stormtrooper blasters in their display cases.

I believe the Rebel display case will fit but not sure about the Stormtrooper? Both are currently packed away so I can’t measure the cases.

Could anyone with the MR Stormtrooper Blaster tell me the width of the display base? Cant find any measurements online.

Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mara Jade's Father

Master Member
You really should rename this thread "I need case measurements of the MR Stormtrooper Blaster". This way it attracts people that can specifically help you. Just my opinion.

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Was thinking of picking up a Besta from IKEA to display my Master Replicas Rebel and Stormtrooper blasters in their display cases.

I believe the Rebel display case will fit but not sure about the Stormtrooper? Both are currently packed away so I can’t measure the cases.

Could anyone with the MR Stormtrooper Blaster tell me the width of the display base? Cant find any measurements online.

Thanks!
23.25"

yaris

Sr Member
Mine are not MR, but they're the same lenght as my brother's MR....if that helps.

20210917_144403.jpg 20210917_144341.jpg 20210917_144331.jpg

jkno

Master Member

Thanks!
Length: 59 cm
Depth: 23 cm
Height: 24 cm

Somerset

I think the MR base is just slightly too big as I do recall that there was someone who managed to cut his MR E-11 base down the middle, shaved a few centimeters off and then put it back together to fit the Besta perfectly.

Edit: Found the pic - courtesy of Irezumi on the Sideshow Collectors forum. I'm not sure if he is a member here though.

img_9166-jpg.jpg

I do have the MR DH-17 and can confirm that fits nicely inside the Besta.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.