Neca Predator 2 Elder Repaint

mangrasshopper

Hi guys,
Finally finished up my 8" Elder repaint......been working on him off and on since my good friend Al sent the figure to me.
I fixed the sword sheath and added the proper bones over the hip pouch. Also added the cannon sight, the right elbow wrap, and the left gauntlet mesh.
And yep, the feet are changed to match the film used p2 feet.

3663-eld1.jpg
3662-eld2.jpg
3661-eld3.jpg
3659-eld5.jpg
3657-eld7.jpg
3667-eld8.jpg

This sucker was tough to repaint due to its small size....( A nice 1/4 scale elder would be much easier to paint...hint hint NECA!! LOL!)

Hi guys,
Finally finished up my 8" Elder repaint......been working on him off and on since my good friend Al sent the figure to me.
I fixed the sword sheath and added the proper bones over the hip pouch. Also added the cannon sight, the right elbow wrap, and the left gauntlet mesh.
And yep, the feet are changed to match the film used p2 feet.
This sucker was tough to repaint due to its small size....( A nice 1/4 scale elder would be much easier to paint...hint hint NECA!! LOL!)

So do they go into a collection or display room -- or do you sell them? I spent about an hour at your site, drooling over your work. Way beyond amazing!!!
If you sell them, do you sell them here, or Ebay, or...?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back